No announcement yet.

Here Comes Ol Man Winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please please please...not another Polar Vortex! We'll never survive here in Texas!

Comment

Meh

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
        As we already know, the last series of fronts gave us here in Texas a glancing blow of that big arctic dump off to the northeast of us currently. The pattern change is still on cue (I think) for us to feel the direct effects of some true cold arctic air, maybe as soon as the end of next week. Until then we will warm up and have mild temps but I'm liking the pattern of good cold air reloading in the northwestern territories of Canada (our source region) and sending it straight down the lee of the Rockies.
        Empty promises. Just kidding. I'm still hoping for very cold temps that will last at least 4-7 days to kill bugs.

Comment

Here is a current forecast for a city in the northwest Canada, very near our source region, it looks to be loading up this weekend.
          Attached Files

Comment

I thought I read somewhere another El Niño going to be cranking up for us this summer. Hot with lots of rain!

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
              I thought I read somewhere another El Niño going to be cranking up for us this summer. Hot with lots of rain!
              Build that wall!

Comment

He's back!

Comment

Working...
                X