No announcement yet.

2019 Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We played our last tournament this weekend. We got beat today by C2 baseball and found out today on our way home they where disqualified for an illegal roster in the next game. That really ****** me off yes we lost and if I would have checked roster we would have moved on, but I hate winning that way. This team has a good reputation and a good coach, but I hate to see this. I’m really starting to hate all the BS with coaches these days beat us straight up good cheat us and you are a piece of **** period! I hope this really ****** their parents off coaches need to be straight up for the kids!

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
      We played our last tournament this weekend. We got beat today by C2 baseball and found out today on our way home they where disqualified for an illegal roster in the next game. That really ****** me off yes we lost and if I would have checked roster we would have moved on, but I hate winning that way. This team has a good reputation and a good coach, but I hate to see this. I’m really starting to hate all the BS with coaches these days beat us straight up good cheat us and you are a piece of **** period! I hope this really ****** their parents off coaches need to be straight up for the kids!
      Bad deal! We've played them several times and they always play good and seem well coached. Blows my mind why someone would cheat to win a 13u baseball game.

Comment

Hate it ended that way but I would not take a win on a rooster challenge. Hate that some organizations care that much about a ring. I would be outraged if I was a parent in that organization. Unless it was one of those deals where it’s a kid that has been playing with them and just wasn’t registered in that tourney series

Comment

Its happening more and more now thst Ws's are almost over..
          Pickup kids arent being added correctly..either by honest mistake or on purpose..
          Forums are teeming with the DQ posts this week.

As far as the 'care about a ring' thing posted after stating you wouldnt take a win in a dq..
          If you played straight up... and the other team beat you (was beating you)..but was playing with kids not on his roster.. you owe it to your kids to to allow them to move on in the tournament.
          The other coach has a responsibility and the rules are there for a reason.
          If u and the orher coach talk and u think it was a honest mistake..thats your perogative too.
          Most times it probably will be.
          But the point is to play by the rules and continue on as far as you can by playing by the rules.
          If that means ring..so be it
          Why penalize your kids because 'a ring isnt worth making sure the other team isnt cheating"?

Comment

We’re at our World Series in Pigeon Forge, TN. This is a great venue with some amazing scenery. Definitely one to consider attending.

Noah ran into one today.

Took a hike yesterday up in the Smokey Mountain National Forest to a waterfall

We came face to face with this fella... I had him at 5 yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is some awesome scenery!

Comment

Wow thats awesome

Comment

Looks like a great trip ��

We just lost our first bracket game and effort was definitely an issue. Play again at 445.

Talking about rosters, the team was just played had 6 kids born in 2006, 12 year olds about to turn 13 playing 11u baseball. We derseved to get our azzes kicked though.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                    Looks like a great trip ��

We just lost our first bracket game and effort was definitely an issue. Play again at 445.

Talking about rosters, the team was just played had 6 kids born in 2006, 12 year olds about to turn 13 playing 11u baseball. We derseved to get our azzes kicked though.
                    This is the time of year for that nonsense.

We played like crap for 3 straight games. We are in the bottom bracket. Won our first game this morning.

Jax has literally tried to bunt almost every at bat. Bad thing is he is getting on base almost 1/2 the time. When he gets the bunt down, he gets on base. It's frustrating. Coach just tells him to do what's comfortable. His defense is still going really well though.

I'm ready for more basketball and football.

Comment

We lost today to a team that we should have beat 0-1. They threw a kid that was 74fb and junk low 60s. Our starter went 6. Put two on in 7th. Kid came in and struck one out. Jumped up 0-2 on the next kid with two 90FB. Threw a great split change at 75. Kid swung and was so early it hit end of bat and was a perfect bunt. Throwing error scores. Kid threw next pitch for infield pop out. They **** is down bottom 7 - They left a team win that they should have destroyed

Comment

Well I’m glad the season is over and will get a break before fall tryouts. It’s been a long season and I have some kids that need to get healthy again. We will hold tryouts in August then start in September. Good luck to you guys still playing!

Comment

We are out on day 1 of bracket play, crapped the bed tonight and have up a 4 run lead. Interesting days ahead for this team for sure.

Good luck to those still playing ��

Comment

Baseball is fun.

Lol
                            Feel your pain guys..

Comment

After pooping the bed yesterday, we went 2-0 today. We play a really good team tomorrow. They’ve only given up 1 run in two days. Big test.

Noah pitched game one today and picked up the win.

Then we headed back the the Smoky Mountains to cool off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our last tournament was rained out for the bracket play on Sunday in Georgetown last weekend. Coach thinking about entering one more.

Comment

Working...
                                X