2019 Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Very cool js!! Congrats to that boy and kudos to the coach!
    Thanks, just realized that pic didn't post...lol

Comment

No telling how many pitches this guy has thrown over the last 4 years...

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

That is awesome. Enjoy the ride.

Comment

Made it to Atlanta and had to stop and eat at The Varsity. Stopped by the complex and games start tomorrow. We start off with an International team from the DR. Should be a good team

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            Made it to Atlanta and had to stop and eat at The Varsity. Stopped by the complex and games start tomorrow. We start off with an International team from the DR. Should be a good team
            Enjoy it while you can. All too soon, they will be out of the house and into their own world.

Comment

Sounds like a great time and good luck to your boy!

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                No telling how many pitches this guy has thrown over the last 4 years...

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
                Not near as many as he will throw in the years to come! Lol. Good stuff and congrats on the success!

Comment

Thanks fellas.. good luck to all you still going. Brock and 11s kick off their world series Saturday morning at 11. Hopefully they can put something together like little brother ��

Comment

Kids got throttled by a team from the Dominican. First pitcher was sitting of outs was sitting 90 and they slapped him for 6 runs in 1st. Final after 7 was 8-0. They better step it up tomorrow.

Comment

Kids got throttled by a team from the Dominican. First pitcher was sitting of outs was sitting 90 and they slapped him for 6 runs in 1st. Final after 7 was 8-0. They better step it up tomorrow.
                      Ouch... better luck tomorrow!

Comment

We went 1 and 1 this morning, didn't hit well in the first game and got no hit in the 2nd one. We can blame lots of things I suppose but bottom line is they need to be tougher. Most of the team is getting together tonight for some hitting before our last pool game at 8am tomorrow. It's been a frustrating season to say the least.

Comment

We are 1-1. Kids won 6-3. Kid came in and closed last inning. His velo kinda fell off and was 88-89 but did stike the side out. Got in the car and show me his foot. He had broken a toe goofing off playing basketball or something. Oh well. Went and got some tape. I told him it’s just pain. Better learn to play thrust it

Comment

We are 1-1. Kids won 6-3. Kid came in and closed last inning. His velo kinda fell off and was 88-89 but did stike the side out. Got in the car and show me his foot. He had broken a toe goofing off playing basketball or something. Oh well. Went and got some tape. I told him it’s just pain. Better learn to play thrust it
                            88-89 with a broke toe... kid is my hero.

My 9 (soon to be 10) year old catcher would tell him "pain dont hurt".
                            (*mike stanton who gives lessons in cage next to where Tan takes lesson said that to him after tan took one to the boys...he repeats it often)

Comment

Kids been getting it done. Beat a Bombers team 4-2. Hope the boys win out but still won’t win bracket unless some beats the team from the DR

Comment

Kids been getting it done. Beat a Bombers team 4-2. Hope the boys win out but still won’t win bracket unless some beats the team from the DR
                                Good luck! Sounds like that DR team is for real!

Comment

Working...
                                X