No announcement yet.

2019 Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gator Pride right there keep up the good work!!

Comment

Bossier/Shreveport superNIT is a complete joke.
      Umpires have no idea about the rules..and this isn't just balls and strikes this is every rule period... and I mean across the board.. it's horrible enough just about every team has called the tournament director to the fields at least once to straighten out their own umpires on rules.
      Playing on untilled or conditioned softball fields at a municipal park is bad enough but makes for extremely long hard games for kids when the umps are destroying a farely simple game.
      Supposed to be a SNIT and we got little league officiating..

Had one ump that pretty much played 3rd base the entire game..we had to continuously tell him to get off the baseline.

Oh yeh..and youll be happy to know "it looked close..and tie goes to the runner" is an official rule according to them.
      Force outs still need a tag.. foul balls dropped and then thrown in are fair ..and strike zones are subjective and not really necessary.

Oh and the roads in Louisiana suck.
      Playing again tomorrow ..almost hoping the kids don't show up to play so we can get out of this place.
      Last edited by systemnt; 04-27-2019, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Yep we’ll be going to Arizona this summer for a tournament

Comment

You guys see PG is moving headquarters to Hutto. Most of your kids will benefit from this. Atlanta is a traffic nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            Umpires have no idea about the rules..and this isn't just balls and strikes this is every rule period... and I mean across the board.. it's horrible enough just about every team has called the tournament director to the fields at least once to straighten out their own umpires on rules.
            Playing on untilled or conditioned softball fields at a municipal park is bad enough but makes for extremely long hard games for kids when the umps are destroying a farely simple game.

Had one ump that pretty much played 3rd base the entire game..we had to continuously tell him to get off the baseline.

Oh yeh..and youll be happy to know "it looked close..and tie goes to the runner" is an official rule according to them.
            Force outs still need a tag.. foul balls dropped and then thrown in are fair ..and strike zones are subjective and not really necessary.

Playing again tomorrow ..almost hoping the kids don't show up to play so we can get out of this place.
            Sounds awesome😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              You guys see PG is moving headquarters to Hutto. Most of your kids will benefit from this. Atlanta is a traffic nightmare.
              That sounds a lot better for sure

Comment

All of that reminds me of this..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not any better today... absolute joke.

Comment

Well my son’s team won the tournament they were playing in this weekend

Comment

2019 Select Baseball

My sons team is struggling. Our shortstop broke his foot and is out for another 4 weeks and our center fielder went on cruise this week with his family. So we got home early today.

However, my youngest daughters 8u softball team won their tournament this weekend. They played in the Angels for Autism tournament and they beat a big club team out of Louisiana. This team run rules them 17-5 earlier in the day, but we beat them in the championship game 17-15.

Lila’s big sister got to see her play too.

Last edited by salth2o; 04-28-2019, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Were out at the RAC for Bbusa tourney this weekend... if weather let's us..
                        practice yesterday was amazing.. hope they can bring that intensity tomorrow..
                        Tanners got his arm back to full form..

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                          Well my son’s team won the tournament they were playing in this weekend

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                          My sons team is struggling. Our shortstop broke his foot and is out for another 4 weeks and our center fielder went on cruise this week with his family. So we got home early today.

However, my youngest daughters 8u softball team won their tournament this weekend. They played in the Angels for Autism tournament and they beat a big club team out of Louisiana. This team run rules them 17-5 earlier in the day, but we beat them in the championship game 17-15.

Lila’s big sister got to see her play too.

Good stuff

Were out at the RAC for Bbusa tourney this weekend... if weather let's us..
                          practice yesterday was amazing.. hope they can bring that intensity tomorrow..
                          Tanners got his arm back to full form..
                          Good luck.

Our 8s are off and the 11s are at Oak Grove in Grapevine, another 8am Saturday game😔😔. Brock found a groove with 3 doubles last weekend, if he'll finish his dang breakfast I told him he might get one over again.

We are throwing an 11u team together for the Nacona Iron Jacket tournament May 18-19 and need 1 more if anyone wants to play. It's mainly older brothers of my younger sons team, just gonna have some fun while we are out there.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post

Good stuff

Good luck.

Our 8s are off and the 11s are at Oak Grove in Grapevine, another 8am Saturday game[emoji17][emoji17]. Brock found a groove with 3 doubles last weekend, if he'll finish his dang breakfast I told him he might get one over again.

We are throwing an 11u team together for the Nacona Iron Jacket tournament May 18-19 and need 1 more if anyone wants to play. It's mainly older brothers of my younger sons team, just gonna have some fun while we are out there.
                            That's awesome.. "finish your breakfast" .. gonna have to try that one

Comment

2-0 for day... big tourney w/21 teams .. tan couple of good hits 3 rbis and a couple runs... amazing what's possible when you swing the bat..

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X