No announcement yet.

2019 Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they are ring chasers they will orotest anything.

Comment

Unfortunately it's both what glen said and a legitimate complaint.
      Ring chasers themselves also pickup kids not on their rosters in order to gain an advantage...its kind of the reason the rule for the rosters is in place.
      Honest mistake or not.. the coach should know that if a kid isn't on the roster prior to tournament..he can't play.
      That's not really a new thing in pretty much every team sport.. that's on your coach ..not the other team.. they went by the rules.

Now the timing may suck... and they should've protested at the time of the game...its easy enough to check... but again.. rules are rules...pay the $100.. protest...
      Last edited by systemnt; 04-06-2019, 09:17 PM.

Comment

It’s 100% on the coach.

I would 100% not protest it if you hadn’t added a top of the order type.

Tell the boys to play on, and fight till they make you leave the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Long day.. games running late right from beginning...umpires taking extended breaks. .
          But boys played tough teams and came out on top in last half inning in both..
          Hopefully weather holds tomorrow..
          Nice job on the wins! I saw a truck with TBH sticker at scrapyard today....was it you?

Comment

Nope.. was in wife's jeep today.. what fields were ya'll on?
            If we play tomorrow were on copper 3

Comment

My 10U son had a good and bad day. He hit the ball well and managed to get his second long ball in the first game. The bad is that he got hit in the eyebrow sliding into third at the start of the second game. He'll be OK, but will definitely look rough come morning! They won both and ended up 1 seed in the Nations tourney 10 elite division.
              My 13U boy hit the ball well today and caught a great game. His team decided to play about the last 2 innings of the second game and squeaked out a win. They were 1-1 on the day and ended up down in the silver bracket of the BBUSA USSSA 13 elite division. We shall see what tomorrow brings. Hope the rain stays away long enough for all the kiddos to get their games in and good luck to you all!

Comment

Nope.. was in wife's jeep today.. what fields were ya'll on?
                If we play tomorrow were on copper 3
                Glad to know there is another one of us out there. LOL We played on copper 2 today and play on copper 1 tomorrow.

Comment

Gotta love those #1 seeds!
                  Good luck..we go at 9:45.. hope the lightning stays away..pretty much the only thing that will get games cancelled at scrapyard..

Comment

We had a decent Saturday. Stumbled during our first game and lost, but rallied and played well during the second one. We’re supposed to play at 2:00 tomorrow if the weather permits.

Comment

Comment

Good luck to you boys that get to play

Comment

Won first game... in a weather delay at scrapyard...nutz.
                          Premier got cancelled due to tornado warnings..

Comment

Won first game... in a weather delay at scrapyard...nutz.
                            Premier got cancelled due to tornado warnings..

We begrudgingly left the house knowing we would get canceled. Got about 10 minutes up the road and got the text about the tornado warnings.

Comment

We started out rough went 0-2 on Saturday and about lost my mind first time in awhile for us, but it's baseball. They came back today ready to play and won the silver bracket championship. I guess they soaked it in last night they came out on fire with the bats and pitching was on point today. I guess getting it handed to you wakes you up LOL!!

Comment

We ended up playing.. boys came out and played their best baseball ever and simply rolled over the remaining teams, and brought home the 'ship.

Comment

Working...
                                X