No announcement yet.

2019 Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son’s team is still on the field in the Super NIT. They pounded the first team they played 12-1. Leading this second game 5-1 currently

Comment

Our black 9u majors (tans old team) took #1 seed there.. sounds like a great tourney.
      Good luck to all ya'll.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
        My son’s team is still on the field in the Super NIT. They pounded the first team they played 12-1. Leading this second game 5-1 currently
        Are ya'll still with Dallas Nationals?

Who is your coach?

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
          Are ya'll still with Dallas Nationals?

Who is your coach?
          We are with the same team but no longer in the Nationals organization. Coaches name is Jonathan Waggoner.

Comment

Well they just got off the field. They won 6-5. They are the #1 seed going into bracket tomorrow. Play at 1:15 pm tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
              We are with the same team but no longer in the Nationals organization. Coaches name is Jonathan Waggoner.

How old is Your coach? Did he go to Keller?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                How old is Your coach? Did he go to Keller?

I don’t believe so.

Comment

We got a 11:30 spot....near bottom of Gold with the L..but low differential....
                  Thats a first...

Comment

Well that sucked..
                    Like yesterday boys banged out of the gate.. 5-1.. 1,2,3ed them ..then maintained..
                    Then the banged a bit making it 5-3 ..then w 2outs our lefty pitcher got a dribbler back at him , decided he would jog it over to first himself...trouble was kid running was doing mach 1....safe and runner scored from 3rd. Tied
                    Then with runners on 3rd and 2nd..tan threw a low throw back to pitcher.. he missed it..short and second decided that was the time to take backing up the pitcher off...runner starts home from 3rd...2nd basemen finally gets the ball ..over throws catcher at home..ball at backstop..safe and its a tied ballgame....but wait we're not done...runner from 2nd rounds 3rd...tan grabs ball at backstop..turns throws it to plate..pitcher late covering home misses the ball by an inch..safe..
                    Next play kid knocks one to left..gets dbl..
                    Tanner thows down as he tries to steal 3rd...missed by 3rd basemen..runner heads home..left field throws ball all the way to home ..tan gets it..runner reverses..tan finally throws him out at 3rd..
                    Then we go 1 2 3 out.
                    End ball game.
                    Early day.
                    Long talk about importance of getting ball back to pitcher on way home.

He saved more runs home with his blocking but no one remembers those.

Comment

We laid an egg this morning. Made a few costly errors and lost 4-2.

Comment

Well my son’s team fell in their first game. 9-7. The other team just simply hit the ball where the boys weren’t today. The bats were a little asleep today as well. Part of little kid baseball unfortunately

Comment

At best, 2% will play ball after HS.

Comment

Also, in the game before us (12u), a kid made a pick off move to second base. The ball sailed into center field and he fell to the ground clinching his elbow. He was in serious pain as he left the park.

Praying he’s okay.

Comment

Well Bear maybe so. I just like to see parents support their kids and involved in their lives. Maybe you are one of those that just runs it down because you don't want to spend the time and effort.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                                Well Bear maybe so. I just like to see parents support their kids and involved in their lives. Maybe you are one of those that just runs it down because you don't want to spend the time and effort.

Or I just support local Little League Baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X