2019 Crappie thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slew View Post
    Heck yeah! I'm trying to get in deer lease mode and the fish keep biting! Dang!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup. I'm thinking Saturday fishing in the AM and in a tree stand in the PM....[emoji108] weather forecast looks awesome.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great slippery slabs Batman! Would ya look at the crappie pics!

Comment

Caught these a few weeks ago on a solo trip. Wife said she wanted crappie for her Bday, so I’m glad this rookie could not disappoint.

Comment

Next years schedule. We won't make all of them cause we're gonna try and dance on a bigger stage but gonna make the ones we can! Waco will be fun. Never been on that lake before.

Comment

Nice fish tall Texan.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Waco has a ton of crappie in it. One of my cuzins and her husband fished it with a guide 3 years ago. They caught over 300 for the day. But only kept a limit each. They go fishing for their anniversary each year. Fishing was their first date. She did learn how to fish a jig that day.

Comment

Went again yesterday in the drizzle, fished about 4hrs and caught 10, but 8 were undersize. Wind was pretty stiff, was a lot of work just trying to keep the boat over the piles.

Comment

Y’all are giving me the itch to go, I haven’t had my boat in the water since summer and my dad bought a 12” Garmin with livescope and the new Garmin trolling motor for his boat that I haven’t seen in action yet...I gotta get my priorities straight!

Comment

I think I should go tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                      Y’all are giving me the itch to go, I haven’t had my boat in the water since summer and my dad bought a 12” Garmin with livescope and the new Garmin trolling motor for his boat that I haven’t seen in action yet...I gotta get my priorities straight!

Yeah you do!! I'm down at the lease but thinking about slabs!![emoji2]

Comment

Only a few today. Beautiful weather with wife and kids...But I did get a new FF with side scan courtesy of an awesome TBH member wyattc.

Comment

Here I am at fhe deer lease and y'all got me thinking about slabs!! LOP crappie better hide! I think I'm headed that way next weekend if I don't go to Kansas!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                            Only a few today. Beautiful weather with wife and kids...But I did get a new FF with side scan courtesy of an awesome TBH member wyattc.

Your mad at um. Good job

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                              I think I should go tomorrow

Well?

Comment

Finances and logistics would make this tough for me to do this year but this is awesome!! Thank you American Crappie Trail for working to bring crappie fishing to the next level! Where else can somebody new to crappie fishing fish 2 full days with a pro angler for $350! That's a heck of a deal. A had day guide trip costs that much and your gonna get 2 full days in a boat with a hammer on an awesome lake! I would be looking at $2100 entry plus travel expenses for all 3 and my cut of the 10 team events we plan on fishing is less than that but maybe next year. They thought it out well. Like the way they're doing it. Never been to Alabama River but plan to be there March of 2021!

Comment

Working...
                                X