Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2019 Crappie thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been lurking on this thread for a while. All of my fishing is bass fishing on community holes/spots I manage to stumble on or saltwater fishing in a barrowed boat with crap electronics. If any of you crappie boys around the Houston area (Conroe/livingston/Fayetteville etc.) wanna share a boat and gas expenses let me know. Been a very long time since I’ve caught a crappie let alone ate any. Hell I just like catching fish don’t matter what flavor they are

Comment

Originally posted by DWA View Post
      Daughter caught a nice one in a PP on a minnow.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Awesome!! I gotta get caught up this week so I can get back on the lake! Been over a week since I've caught a crappie!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally got it mounted

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

About time!! Apparently you don't have to be very efficient to work for Curt!!![emoji23]

You got an hour or two before dark! Go wreck some slabs!![emoji2]

Comment

SNowflake Killa did you weld up that bracket for the black box or buy it? We are working out the details on where and how to run the wires on my dads boat and something bing like that might work well for him.

Comment

I drove over Lake Palestine today, that’s as close as I’ve ever been to crappie fishing. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                I drove over Lake Palestine today, that’s as close as I’ve ever been to crappie fishing. Lol
                I was out there from 6 until 10:00 and got a ticket for expired boat trailer tags on the way home! I knew it had been a little bit since I renewed them...apparently over 4 years is too long!

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                  SNowflake Killa did you weld up that bracket for the black box or buy it? We are working out the details on where and how to run the wires on my dads boat and something bing like that might work well for him.
                  Yes we welded it. That's why I posted it not a lot of info. The good thing is that I can remove it all in about 2 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                    About time!! Apparently you don't have to be very efficient to work for Curt!!![emoji23]

You got an hour or two before dark! Go wreck some slabs!![emoji2]

Man dude this thing is ******. My wife asked me honey where is your boat I replied dear I'm getting the oil changed. It's a 2 stroke [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Here is it down

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                        I was out there from 6 until 10:00 and got a ticket for expired boat trailer tags on the way home! I knew it had been a little bit since I renewed them...apparently over 4 years is too long!
                        That sucks. Where are some good places to eat? We’re in a Tyler for the day/night.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                          That sucks. Where are some good places to eat? We’re in a Tyler for the day/night.
                          Depends on what you want.

My favorite is Stanley’s on Beckham (Motherclucker Cadillac style) , they probably have live music tonight. for a little nicer dinner with the wife Bernard Medeteranian, the Grove or Keipersol Estates. For just Pizza or a calzone you can’t beat Brunos (original is on Vine and they have a new one south of town on Old Jacksonville) BJ,s brewhouse is a chain that has something for everyone’s taste. Tyler has a ton of places to eat but not a lot of places that really stand out.
                          Last edited by Cantcatch5; 07-13-2019, 11:40 AM.

Comment

We got our 3 year old so nothing crazy. Was thinking of trying out the Mercado, looks nice from the road. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                              Here is it down

That looks great, now go catch some slabs!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                                Here is it down

Heck yeah!! One on each side!!![emoji2]

Comment

Working...
                                X