No announcement yet.

Land for sale -post here first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My grandparents are selling 540 acres in Mason county. Near camp air. $5500 an acre. Lots of water. Multiple wells. Frac sand down in the low land. Idk how much as no core samples drilled. Good fences. Hogs have not got through YET. 2 old houses. They would need a lot of work. Electric ran to water pumps obviously. Hill top would make a beautiful home site.

Comment

Before I give it to a realtor I’ll throw this out there. 134.5 acres northern Shelby County. 80 acres pasture. 55 acres mixed hardwoods and pines. 2 ponds and a creek. Covered in deer and hogs. Has a house that needs fixing up for camphouse. Water and electricity. Road frontage. $2500/acre with the house included.PM for pics of place and game camera pics.

Comment

Have for sale my 19 acre exotic breeding facility with custom log home. Have listed with whitetail properties. You can go to their website Texas scurry county. Thanks for looking. $629,500. You can also call me for further info. 361-522-6270.

Comment

Undeveloped lot on South Padre Island. 75' x 152'. About 1.5 miles north of beach access #6 and then west on the sand flats. No electric. No water. This is an actual plotted subdivision with west to east easements.
          I do NOT have GPS coordinates and I can NOT get you to the exact location. This is a long term investment and eventually might be worth something if the second causeway ever comes in. Only $5,000 and I'll pay title company for clear title only. Survey would cost an arm and a leg.
          PM me if you have any questions.

Comment

My place is up on Texas Hunting Land with an updated price at $297,500 (turn key).

80.854 Acres in Young County - Turn Key

Comment

Buddy of mine has a couple of tracts for sale about 6 miles from goldthwaite. I think he has a couple of 80-90 acre tracts left and a 160 acre tract. We are trying to buy a couple oh hundred acres of this place. Would be nice to have fellow TBHs as neighbors. $3250 per ac. It’s mostly thick with live oak and cedar. Should be good hunting and peaceful.

Comment

Here is the Lands of Texas link....

Comment

Originally posted by gtsticker View Post
                  I have 54 acres north of Hamilton Tx it has been listed here. Has water and electricity on site and is leased to a TBH member for now hunting. You can search my user name or pm me and I will send you the link when I can get to a computer. 216 k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got a post running in classifieds, but here's my place in southern OK if anyone is looking north of the Red River. Located about 2hours north of DFW.

Comment

I have a friend that has 500 acres se of Huntsville. High fenced with deer pens. Two houses. $3.5M

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigWoods View Post
                        Before I give it to a realtor I’ll throw this out there. 134.5 acres northern Shelby County. 80 acres pasture. 55 acres mixed hardwoods and pines. 2 ponds and a creek. Covered in deer and hogs. Has a house that needs fixing up for camphouse. Water and electricity. Road frontage. $2500/acre with the house included.PM for pics of place and game camera pics.
                        Pm sent

Comment

My place is for sale...

Comment

Just put 77.86 acres on the market in Thorndale TX.. Great deer/pig hunting for the area.It has a older house on it that needs some work, but would be an ideal hunting cabin. Listed for 520k pm if interested. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ruger2408 View Post
                              Just put 77.86 acres on the market in Thorndale TX.. Great deer/pig hunting for the area.It has a older house on it that needs some work, but would be an ideal hunting cabin. Listed for 520k pm if interested. Thanks
                              Post a link to the listing

Comment

Unfortunately,
                                Our family place is going up for sale in Walker/Grimes county. 43.7 acres. Its about an hour from Houston (Woodlands specifically), and halfway between Huntsville and BCS. 6 miles from HWY 30 down a CR, waaay back in the sticks. I lived out here for the past 6 years. Great neighbors that you don/t see or hear from. Big neighbors. One is right at 400 acres and the other is 280. One does not hunt, and is part of a wildlife coop with the state. My place backs up to him. The other neighbor on 280 acres is elderly and hunts maybe once or twice a year. We get great deer the last few years. Ponds need a little work. Grass is starting to overtake some. We pulled it of the market and will be re-listing soon. Not sure why the price on the add is not correct. but this will sell for closer to 800K. I have newer pics of game as well if interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X