Land for sale -post here first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post

Good for you! Whoever said that “bigger isn’t necessarily better” was lying.
    Coming from a Lady! gotta be true!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post

Coming from a Lady! gotta be true!​
      😢

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post

Great deal. Enjoy your next adventure.
        It has already started and going to be very busy this off season. This one is similar to what I started with before. Completely raw land that has been neglected for the last 20yrs. But I like the blank slate approach and now I can use what I have learned on my other navarro place and in oklahoma and hopefully do it better this time.

Comment

Thanks, that's my philosophy anyway.😉

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post

Coming from a Lady! gotta be true!
            Now you're just being cheeky.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post

😢
              You, too.

Comment

Come live on Rayburn.

Comment

Been sitting on this 27 acres next to Elm Creek Marina on O H Ivie for a long time now. Lots of frontage on 1929, with city water and electricity. Happy to look at offers. Could hunt on it and slowly sell off pieces and turn a good profit. There is some development of storage units and VRBO's for the lake growing towards this property.
                  Here is the listing for 10 acres of it, but have a total of 27 acres, the East section on the map. Give 214 me a call 683 if you would like to 1531 discuss. https://www.land.com/property/10-acr...exas/12649982/
                  Could sell all 27 acres or a 10 acre and 17 acre section. Ready to make a deal.

Comment

I have 100 acres in Montague County I’m about to list. It’s 10 miles north of St Jo and just few miles south of the river in an area known to produce monster bucks. Have it owned it for 5 seasons and bowhunted it only and have strictly managed it to grow trophy bucks. There’s electric there and a container cabin. Going to be asking $11,500 an acre. Message me for more details.

Comment

Up for sale 56.42 acres north of Ft McKavett in Menard County. Mesquite flat. Water well with an 2-2500 gallon holding tank and electricity on the property. 3 blinds, 5-6 feeders with hog lights and 2 campers with titles may transfer with property. $310,310. Possible owner finance with substantial down payment. Deer, hogs, turkey, dove and a few exotics can be found on the property. Text me at 7l3-4l6-4l43

Comment

Working...
                      X