No announcement yet.

Land for sale -post here first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After evaluating the market we made a price adjustment on listing. Navarro co, turnkey ready to go, 90% of fencing is new, 2 new ponds(3 total). All major projects are complete and you can manage it all now with a 30hp tractor for maintenance and food plots.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
      Couple notes after reading the last handful of posts:
      -In Texas, land cannot be landlocked. A title company simply will not close on a place without legal access. Now it may APPEAR a particular property does not have access, but a judge WILL grant access one way or another.

-Easements absolutely can have gates, and gates with locks. BUT the folks who have legal right to use that easement must have combos/keys to access all locks and gates.

-Anyone needing help with real estate matters should maybe try one of the site sponsors here first, before friends, wives, ect.
      I went thru 15 pages of this thread looking for this exact reply. From a reputable source I might add. its also the exact info I found when I looked recently.

3000 acres sold near us and one buyer purchased 10 acres that crosses the private road that leads to our gate. He found my son hunting one weekend and said we could use the road until Jan 1st. We found the statute and place a copy of that and the deeded easements that are recorded in the county court and stappled them to one of the trees on the road. He had not contacted any of the 3 phone numbers provided and we havent had an issue since.

Comment

60.53 Acres in Hopkins County, Texas near Pickton, Tx
        Perimeter Fencing with wide clearing just inside fencing
        Lots of Deer and Hogs
        Small pond
        Ag Exemption
        Electric on property
        Non Flood Plain
        Price $525,000
        Call or Text anytime for details and photos: 979-422-3163

Comment

6.32 acres in Orange Grove, TX off FM 534. It's 5 lots all together fenced.

Comment

I have a customer looking to move his place near Santa Anna.

He is motivated to sell…

https://www.land.com/property/Tbd-Co...b1E0eFNWWEZhSg..

Comment

I have approximately 10 1/2 acres and Harper, Kerr County, Texas. it is listed with Barry McCollom out of Kerrville. Flat oak trees, and Little to no cedar.

Comment

My customer is looking to move this place and is very motivated to sell.

https://www.land.com/property/Tbd-Co...b1E0eFNWWEZhS

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  https://www.har.com/homedetail/0-cou...-75979/7079499

Adjacent Tracts currently available.

UPDATED:

For Sale: 3143 County Road 4300, Woodville, TX 75979 ∙ $799,000 ∙ 18.50 Acres Lot ∙ 3,566 Sqft, 3 beds, 2 full baths, Single-Family ∙ View more.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post

Very nice place. You definitely have the right idea for this real estate adventure, development of a very nice established neighborhood with enough land to spread out but not too much to keep a person too busy. I am assuming the landowners will be able to get ag exemption on the majority of their land. And the major advantage imo, a nice country setting and not too terribly far from Houston to shopping and major medical if needed. You have it very well thought out, good luck.
                    Thank you. The house turned out great. Now I just need a buyer. I've sold 4 of the other tracts in the past few weeks.

Comment

Nicely done, sir! I have no doubt you’ll find the right buyer soon.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                        After evaluating the market we made a price adjustment on listing. Navarro co, turnkey ready to go, 90% of fencing is new, 2 new ponds(3 total). All major projects are complete and you can manage it all now with a 30hp tractor for maintenance and food plots.
                        https://www.land.com/property/108-ac...exas/18194859/
                        Our place is under contract, now time to get everything moved.

Comment

Our place is under contract, now time to get everything moved.
                          Congrats. But you’re gonna miss those back yard bucks. Just kidding. Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post

Congrats. But you’re gonna miss those back yard bucks. Just kidding. Congratulations.
                            We bought another piece double the size but raw land 5 miles down the road. Not moving out but getting bigger and hopefully even better hunting.

Comment

We bought another piece double the size but raw land 5 miles down the road. Not moving out but getting bigger and hopefully even better hunting.
                              Great deal. Enjoy your next adventure.

Comment

Good for you! Whoever said that “bigger isn’t necessarily better” was lying.

Comment

Working...
                                X