No announcement yet.

Land for sale -post here first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just put this on the market this morning. Let me know if anyone is interested. It is a cool property.

96 acres in Jackson Co. Great location just a few miles off of 59 and BIG, low fence neighbors. Live water creek with little flood plain. Lots of deer, pigs and turkey.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
      https://www.landsoftexas.com/propert...exas/14458933/

Just put this on the market this morning. Let me know if anyone is interested. It is a cool property.

96 acres in Jackson Co. Great location just a few miles off of 59 and BIG, low fence neighbors. Live water creek with little flood plain. Lots of deer, pigs and turkey.
      I would LOVE to have this place! I’ve spent a lot of time Goose hunting North I’d there and fell in love with that area. Price sounds very reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
        I would LOVE to have this place! I’ve spent a lot of time Goose hunting North I’d there and fell in love with that area. Price sounds very reasonable.
        Thank you. I am biased but I think the property and area are awesome. I do not think it will last long.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
          14 acres with 800 sf 2 bed 2 bath cabin in coal county ok. Backs up to 10k acres of public (baiting/feeders allowed). Lots of deer, (big bucks) turkey, pigs. Awesome neighbors. Lake. Underground electric, rural water, and aerobic septic. 20' connex. Fully furnished, turn key.$165k

Where?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just listed my place in Wingate. It’s about 35 mins south of Abilene and about 40 mins north of San Angelo.

171 acres

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

118 acres of pine and hardwood at the end of nice private road between kountze and sour lake. Great hunting area. $3000 per acre

Comment

Just listed our place in Young County. Great house and frontage on the Brazos. Loaded with wildlife.

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
                  Just listed our place in Young County. Great house and frontage on the Brazos. Loaded with wildlife.
                  https://www.landsoftexas.com/propert...6372/14513638/

Beautiful Place!!!!. Saw the RE sign on 209 yesterday when coming home from our place down the road!

GLWS!!

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
                    https://www.landsoftexas.com/propert...6372/14513638/
                    Nice place.

Comment

Just listed one of my places yesterday. Less than 3 miles to Lake Brownwood. About 8 miles north of Brownwood. FM road frontage. Tons of animals on it. Big healthy liveoaks and post oaks. Tanks are full of fish. They are low right now but have never been dry.

Ill knock 50K off for TBHers.

Last edited by RutnBuk; 06-16-2022, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                        Just listed one of my places yesterday. Less than 3 miles to Lake Brownwood. About 8 miles north of Brownwood. FM road frontage. Tons of animals on it. Big healthy liveoaks and post oaks. Tanks are full of fish. They are low right now but have never been dry.

Ill knock 50K off for TBHers.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6...24792566_zpid/
                        Beautiful Place Clint! Hope Mom & Dad are doing Great!
                        GLWS!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                          Beautiful Place Clint! Hope Mom & Dad are doing Great!
                          GLWS!
                          Thank you. They sure are. Hope yall doing great as well.

Heck I might even knock off 75k if someones really interested. I just dont use the place anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                            https://www.landsoftexas.com/propert...exas/14458933/

Got an offer we plan on accepting......Did not last long!

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                              A 1,787 acre ranch just sold here in Rock Island right on 90A. They are cutting it up into 160 pieces. It is a beautiful property and I'm sure there will be some awesome homesites available. I think the cattle are supposed to be off by the end of next week and then they are going to start cutting roads in. I might be able to get a phone number if anyone is interested.
                              Update to the above...I saw this map yesterday. The main road at the bottom of the map is 90A in Rock Island. The subdivision is on the north side of 90A. The little road across from lot #1 on the south side of 90A is Elsie St. That should give you some good coordinates if you want to Google the location.

Another bit of information is I heard they were asking 30K for the 2 acre lots.

Just trying to help someone out.

I can't read the lot numbers after posting the photo. Lot #1 is the bottom left lot and is 12.03 acres for reference.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5555.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	258.2 KB
ID:	24686359
                              Last edited by CabezaBlanca; 06-17-2022, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                                Update to the above...I saw this map yesterday. The main road at the bottom of the map is 90A in Rock Island. The subdivision is on the north side of 90A. The little road across from lot #1 on the south side of 90A is Elsie St. That should give you some good coordinates if you want to Google the location.

Another bit of information is I heard they were asking 30K for the 2 acre lots.

Just trying to help someone out.

I can't read the lot numbers after posting the photo. Lot #1 is the bottom left lot and is 12.03 acres for reference.

[ATTACH]1092589[/ATTACH]
                                What a shame. Another big ranch gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X