Land for sale -post here first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chicken fried View Post
    Thinking of selling my place in edwards county. 75 acres south of Rocksprings on 377. Small off grid cabin with a rain catch and solar panels. 3 blinds and feeders that are in great shape and feeder year around. This has been a great place with great neighbors. I don’t have time to really enjoy it like we used too.
    I have a friend that is looking for a place in Edwards County. How much are you asking?

Comment

I have a one acre lot on Lake Amistad for sale. It is about 1/2 mile from the ramp at Rough Canyon as the crow flies. I am asking $65,000.
      Attached Files

Comment

Tagged.

Comment

I have a cabin on 80 acres in Johnston County, OK for sale. Property is bordered by a 4000 acre bow only WMA and a 2500 acre scout camp that does not allow hunting. Really good deer hunting and fair amount of turkey. Creek running through the property with lots of elevation change. PM for pics and more details.

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
            260 acres in Leon co.
            Full of deer and hogs. Cabin water well and 2 fenced food plots
            Moving to brown co. Been in family for 35 yrs
            Great neighbors - big places. Good grazing. 1/2 wooded on live creek.

Listed this week.

Big pig
            Still for sale. Priced to sell. 1/4 minerals.
            On Keechi Creek west of 45.

Text for photos.

Big pig

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
              260 acres in Leon co.
              Full of deer and hogs. Cabin water well and 2 fenced food plots
              Moving to brown co. Been in family for 35 yrs
              Great neighbors - big places. Good grazing. 1/2 wooded on live creek.

Listed this week.

Big pig
              Still for sale. Priced to sell. 1/4 minerals.
              On Keechi Creek west of 45.

Text for photos.
              Seven 1 three nine 7 8 two
              Big pig

Comment

I have 18 acres outside of Kerrville, but we decided not to build on it and leave it for our getaway. We are looking for a home with acres withing 1 hour of Kerrville. Looking to buy asap. We are already pre-approved. Thnx

Comment

Originally posted by chicken fried View Post
                  Thinking of selling my place in edwards county. 75 acres south of Rocksprings on 377. Small off grid cabin with a rain catch and solar panels. 3 blinds and feeders that are in great shape and feeder year around. This has been a great place with great neighbors. I don’t have time to really enjoy it like we used too.
                  Are you still looking to sell??

Comment

Originally posted by ptlmg View Post
                    I have 18 acres outside of Kerrville, but we decided not to build on it and leave it for our getaway. We are looking for a home with acres withing 1 hour of Kerrville. Looking to buy asap. We are already pre-approved. Thnx
                    If you decide to sell the 18 acres let me know. The wife and I are looking to buy land to build on ASAP.

Comment

I have a 100 acres in Montague County north of St Jo and a few miles south of the Red I’m considering selling to get a bigger place. It’s been bowhunting only and just me and 1 other person hunting it for the past 3 years. Several bucks over 150 every year and this area has produced some monster bucks. Have a converted container cabin with awning and 2 others for storage, 4 feeders, and 1 redneckblind on a tower. We bring in our own water, but have electric. 75% thick timber with a few pasture areas, spring feed creek with water always running through it. $6k per acre.

Comment

Leon co. - Centerville, Texas

Sold: 256 AC I-45 N Feeder Road, Centerville, TX 75833 ∙ $827,001 - $947,000 ∙ 256.50 Acres Lot ∙ 1,200 Sqft, 2 beds, 1 full bath, County Homes/Acreage ∙ View more.

Great bow-hunting and only 3.5 miles from 45 &7 town.
                        35 years of ownership, but retiring further west.
                        Text for some LDP’s. Large neighbor acreage.

Big pig

713 eight 1 eight 97eight 2

Comment

130 acres north northeast of Rockdale.
                          Water well and electric
                          Mostly wooded
                          Wet weather creek
                          Wildlife Exemption in place
                          Lots of deer and hogs

Comment

My home since 2006 in Caddo Mills TX 75135 is about to hit the market if anyone is looking in the area.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just listed my 65 acre, honey hole, in Rocksprings that's loaded with exotics.

Comment

Price drop on 1.5 acre lot the wife and I own in Garden Ridge. Corner Lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X