Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats man, thats a great deer! Yall deserve the success

Comment

Nice deer gentlemen.... and Zach[emoji12]

Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
        Nice buck. Congrats, Daniel.

Awesome. Congrats again, Brady on your biggest buck. 👍👍

I’m very happy for you all. You guys are having one heck of a year. I really enjoy seeing it.

Congrats again to y’all’s entire group.
        X2

Comment

Dang arrowsonly88, nice deer. What a season you guys are having! Send some of your good luck a couple doors over to us!

Comment

Over on some of these high roller Irion co boys lease today. Wish I could afford executive dream lodging!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
              Over on some of these high roller Irion co boys lease today. Wish I could afford executive dream lodging!

You would think an executive could afford to keep the grass mowed.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post

Lol!!!!

Comment

How’s the deer activity been for y’all? How late are you seeing deer move in the morning with the colder weather ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

That is West Texas landscaping...

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsonly88 View Post
                      Sunday morning I got to arrow the biggest deer of my life and I couldn’t feel more blessed! This buck means a lot to me for a lot of reasons, most I will share on my full right up when I get around to it! Wanted to drop this here bc I mostly just follow this group here! Like Jzoch, Hookem84, and Hammer have said previous. We have worked our tails off on this place to get it to where it is and this deer right here is a testament! Sorry for the pic overload but I am so dang excited! He taped 153 5/8, 30”s bigger then my previous! God is good! [emoji1374]

Monster buddy! Hard work pays off and I’ve never seen a group that works as hard as y’all do on a place. Congrats again man! God is good indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                        I’m not sure but looks like that dream faded a long time ago. More of a “rats dream” now.

Comment

Y’all have done a heck of a job and it shows congrats !

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                            I’m not sure but looks like that dream faded a long time ago. More of a “rats dream” now.
                            I dont know man, i've stayed in worse at a deer lease.

Comment

AO88, that is a FANTASTIC deer, especially for that area. Yall's hard work has definitely paid off. Congrats !!!!!

Comment

Congratulations on a beautiful buck!

Comment

Working...
                                X