Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
    Yesterday afternoon was a day I’ll never forget. The deer deserves are full write up, but I couldn’t wait to share him to the thread.

Blessed and fortunate is all there is to it. God is good. I got on an awesome free range lease with even better people. One happy bowhunter. He camp scored 170” but I will get a taxi score pretty soon. He’s a special buck and I’m just fortunate I got to experience it with my dad as well as a lot of good friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on a giant of a deer.

Great photos,

Rwc

Comment

Wow that's a stud The Hammer well done. Look forward to the story.
      Bone Thug you never disappoint sir congrats to you.

Comment

Congrats to Bone Thug and the Hammer. Great way to start the season.

Comment

This is the buck I am now chasing. Been on camera every day thru Friday evening, and no show this weekend. Going to possibly change up my tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
            This is the buck I am now chasing. Been on camera every day thru Friday evening, and no show this weekend. Going to possibly change up my tactics.

Thats a good lookin' 10. Good luck.

Comment

Yesterday afternoon was a day I’ll never forget. The deer deserves are full write up, but I couldn’t wait to share him to the thread.

Blessed and fortunate is all there is to it. God is good. I got on an awesome free range lease with even better people. One happy bowhunter. He camp scored 170” but I will get a taxi score pretty soon. He’s a special buck and I’m just fortunate I got to experience it with my dad as well as a lot of good friends.

Heck yea that’s awesome! Congrats

Comment

Hammer did you shoot him off a certain green feeder?![emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Hammer did you shoot him off a certain green feeder?![emoji41]
                  Lol, sure did. He was about 10 yards from it eating on the road.

Comment

Lol, sure did. He was about 10 yards from it eating on the road.

I’m gonna need to ask for a buy back. [emoji23][emoji23]I forgot to take remove the luck out of that thing.[emoji12][emoji23]

Comment

2019 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Here is another look at him. Don’t know if he will hit 140. Great buck even if he doesn’t.

Last edited by Mayhem; 09-30-2019, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Here is another look at him. Don’t know if he will hit 140. Great buck even if he doesn’t.

That’s a awesome buck! Good luck on getting him.

Comment

Hope you get him Justin!

Comment

Beautiful buck, congrats!

Comment

Great looking buck, Mayhem! We used to hunt Crockett county for 15 years or so, and it’s amazing what that desert country can produce.

Comment

Dang, I've missed a lot since the last time I've been on here. Congrats to everyone on opening weekend kills. BoneThug and Hammer, terrific bucks! Can't wait to get out and find my own monster!

Comment

Working...
                                X