Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was blessed with the heavy G4 buck yesterday evening. I’m happy happy. This was his best rack at 11 pts and 8.5yo plus.

Here’s a few quick pics.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2259.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	24593112

Name:	IMG_2220.JPG
Size:	198.2 KB
ID:	24593113

Name:	IMG_2261.JPG
Size:	145.3 KB
ID:	24593114

Name:	IMG_2219.JPG
Size:	198.5 KB
ID:	24593115

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool buck Brandon. Congrats young man!! Waiting on the pics with your smiling face as usual!

Comment

Congrats Brandon! Lots of character and awesome to kill one that’s made it that long!

Last edited by jakeb03; 09-29-2019, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Awesome buck Brandon. You guys get it done every year! Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
            I was blessed with the heavy G4 buck yesterday evening. I’m happy happy. This was his best rack at 11 pts and 8.5yo plus.

Here’s a few quick pics.

[ATTACH]974168[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH]974169[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH]974170[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH]974171[/ATTACH]

Heck of a buck! Congrats again, Brandon! Automatic!
            Last edited by TheHammer; 09-29-2019, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Brandon was suppose to wait but he just couldn’t handle not killing opening weekend. Wish I could have been there.

Comment

Congrats ! You smoke a stud every dang year on opening weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post

Here’s a few quick pics.

[ATTACH]974168[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH]974169[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH]974170[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH]974171[/ATTACH]

Dang that’s a cool deer congrats

Comment

Thanks guys!!!

Comment

Yesterday afternoon was a day I’ll never forget. The deer deserves are full write up, but I couldn’t wait to share him to the thread.

Blessed and fortunate is all there is to it. God is good. I got on an awesome free range lease with even better people. One happy bowhunter. He camp scored 170” but I will get a taxi score pretty soon. He’s a special buck and I’m just fortunate I got to experience it with my dad as well as a lot of good friends.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                            Yesterday afternoon was a day I’ll never forget. The deer deserves are full write up, but I couldn’t wait to share him to the thread.

Blessed and fortunate is all there is to it. God is good. I got on an awesome free range lease with even better people. One happy bowhunter. He camp scored 170” but I will get a taxi score pretty soon. He’s a special buck and I’m just fortunate I got to experience it with my dad as well as a lot of good friends.

Happy for you, Hunter. Congrats again on a very special buck.

Comment

Man, that’s a opening weekend I’ll never forget. I’m happy for you buddy, and glad we got to share it with you. Congratulations again!!

Comment

Biggest free range deer I’ve seen, glad we got to all be there for it. Forsure on one well never forget. Congrats again bud! [emoji1303]

Comment

Working...
                                X