Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gonna do the free pig hunt thing again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoulder is still a work in progress, but it is on me now to get better. You know you can stay for the whole weekend... I will probably be doing this for several months so I will pop this up every so often.

Comment

I am very interested.

Comment

I'm interested, probably end of march are first of April if one weekend is available

Comment

This is BS as I used to pay you for the hog lease rights

Not sure how guys are not killing pigs out there. If it wasn't 7 hours away I'd stop by and hunt some. I love that area.

Guys need to go with a red light and hunt until an hour after dark. Sometimes it works best to walk from feeder to feeder and catch them off guard.

Comment

Such a great offer!

Comment

RR1, I have become more benevolent in by old age....You guys did pay but at least ya'll were killing something. Besides, this is a different lease and I am only allowing hunting my area instead of having the run of the place. You seem to have a sweet setup now but you are always welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                RR1, I have become more benevolent in by old age....You guys did pay but at least ya'll were killing something. Besides, this is a different lease and I am only allowing hunting my area instead of having the run of the place. You seem to have a sweet setup now but you are always welcome.
                I was joking Russ. It's a good thing you're doing. People will enjoy it.

Comment

That’s a great offer! New to TBH, but have hunted my entire life. Would love to take my sons (16 & 19) for a weekend. Will you PM me so we can set it up?

Comment

I'd like to come back , Mr piggy just wouldn't come outa the woods to the feeder.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Right now I have the first, second, and fourth weekend of March with someone coming. One thing I should mention is that if we have any kind of wet weather it will be difficult to get back to where the hunting will be with only two wheel drive. Right now my Ranger is stuck in one of the two bog holes that have developed on our road- has been since Sunday. Me and the guys are doing some brainstorming to come up with some way to get that road stabilized without costing an arm and a leg.

Comment

Awesome gesture my dad lives in Lufkin I'll see if he is interested

Comment

Very interested! Let me call my hunting buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you still have third weekend in March open. Flash_Outdoors, another buddy, and myself would love to try and kill some piggies for you.

Comment

So far the third weekend is still open.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                                So far the third weekend is still open.

We want it!! What now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X