No announcement yet.

Buc-ee’s In El Campo sold out to Stripes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stopped by Stripes/Buc-ee’s on our way back home. Used their restrooms and they were super clean, hopefully they will keep them that way.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4B931748-EA80-4BB2-95AC-44A8444D3811.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	24566847

Comment

Didn’t know there was even a Buc-ee’s In East Bernard.

Comment

Stripes restrooms suck! They got good tacos though.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
          Stripes in TX is owned by 7-11 other than some stores in NTX owned by another party. There is no Stripes other than the name.
          Edit. You are correct. Somehow, I missed that 7-11 bought Stripes from Sunoco.
          Last edited by Burnadell; 01-05-2019, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
            Didn’t know there was even a Buc-ee’s In East Bernard.
            Ditto.

Where is this original Bucee’s located?

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
              Ditto.

Where is this original Bucee’s located?
              Original is in Lake Jackson and then in Brazoria. There is no Buc-ees in East Bernard. There is one in Eagle Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                Original is in Lake Jackson and then in Brazoria. There is no Buc-ees in East Bernard. There is one in Eagle Lake.
                OK, that's what I thought, there ain't many places to hide a Bucee's in EB

How you been? I'm on my way home this week, we need to get the old man and make a trip to East Matagorda while I'm home.

Comment

Stripes has good breakfast tacos. Sdgull doesn't compare to a bucees

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                    OK, that's what I thought, there ain't many places to hide a Bucee's in EB

How you been? I'm on my way home this week, we need to get the old man and make a trip to East Matagorda while I'm home.
                    Been good. Glad the holidays are over. I'm always up for watching someone else catch 2, 30+ inchers

Comment

My bad, you are correct in stating the the original store is in Eagle Lake.

Comment

I avoid Buc Eeees like the plague. Too big and too crowded. Stripes is much better. Laredo Taco Co. Kicks lots of ***.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                          Been good. Glad the holidays are over. I'm always up for watching someone else catch 2, 30+ inchers
                          You're good luck, and always welcome on my boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Rod View Post
                            My bad, you are correct in stating the the original store is in Eagle Lake.
                            He said the original is in Lake Jackson, and he is correct about that, not Eagle Lake.

Comment

so tired of hearing about Buc ee's and all the hype.

Comment

Every time a perfectly good gas station becomes a Stripes it goes to crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X