This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
    Herman is the gift that keeps on giving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    Ol Vodka Tom. He’s perfect in Austin. Nothing like hosting a 5 star WR committed to your in state rival and pissing him off by calling him out in front of his peers.

I am breaking my rule, talking about a 2020 kid before the 2019 class is finished.

Right now its $9.95 talk. We will see if Demas shows back up in Austin or not in the next 12 months. That should tell you if he is truly ****** or just idiot message board talk.

If he gets ticked off at some Aggie jokes, boy he is in a rude of awaking for the rest of his life hearing them.
    Last edited by Heath; 01-21-2019, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brock middlebrook View Post
      aggie is also the gift that keeps on giving.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

fify..

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
        Texas doesn't have an instate rival anymore.
        But you still have lhn . . lol

Comment

Texas doesn't have an instate rival anymore.
          Not according to nerd alert on Horns247

Comment

Texas A&Mdoesn't have an instate rival anymore.
            FIFY.....Texas is still forced to play its 3 in state, step brothers...tech, purple Baylor(Thanksgiving Rivalry), and Baylor. Enjoy that!!

The Aggies play no one from Texas....We’re a little busy playing the best teams in CFB, from the SEC W.....oh and Clemson.

We don’t care about Texas, we make fun of Texas and their white privilidged gangsta head coach. The only time we’re concerned about something in Austin, it’s a recruit we are looking to steal or one they are trying to steal. No one else in Texas matters....at all. Tech is a coach less joke, TCU hasn’t beaten the Aggies in 30 years, and Baylor? LMAO....Baylor. We’re good there thanks....need us to beat down your Heisman candidate, let us know. We’ve done it before!!
            Last edited by RLB; 01-21-2019, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              FIFY.....Texas is still forced to play its 3 in state, step brothers...tech, purple Baylor(Thanksgiving Rivalry), and Baylor. Enjoy that!!

The Aggies play no one from Texas....We’re a little busy playing the best teams in CFB, from the SEC W.....oh and Clemson.

We don’t care about Texas, we make fun of Texas and their white privilidged gangsta head coach. The only time we’re concerned about something in Austin, it’s a recruit we are looking to steal or one they are trying to steal. No one else in Texas matters....at all. Tech is a coach less joke, TCU hasn’t beaten the Aggies in 30 years, and Baylor? LMAO....Baylor. We’re good there thanks....need us to beat down your Heisman candidate, let us know. We’ve done it before!!
              #triggered

Comment

CFB Off Season Thread

Originally posted by RLB View Post

Yeah ....not worried about Texas. You literally talk about Texas everyday...

And Texas played TCU on 9/22 this year. Keep up please.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Yeah ....not worried about Texas. You literally talk about Texas everyday...

And Texas played TCU on 9/22 this year. Keep up please.
                  ate up I tell you.

Comment

This should end well

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      This should end well
                      In 9 months . .

Comment

If Herman is Negan, is Smart Negan?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                          In 9 months . .
                          I'll take the under that it ends before then

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                            If Herman is Negan, is Smart Negan?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

We just need someone on the inside to confirm his bat was named after a girl.

Heath?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                                But you still have lhn . . lol
                                Yes and it's awesome. Baseball season up next.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X