This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    Well considering the Big 12 Championship (Weeks 1-15, non bowl season) was the 4th most watched TV game of the entire season, it doesn't have to do with interest or numbers. It was the second most watched of the conference championship games despite the 11am kickoff. Its viewership more than doubled the ACC and Pac-12 Championship games. The game was on ABC in 2018 and drew a 6.2. Fox had the Big 10 (5.0 share) and Pac 12 (2.6) this year.
    They'll get paid, which is why I ignored it.

Comment

Saw a tweet that he was headed to UTEP until TCU offered. Sounds like they needed a body and Delton was it.
      yep, pretty much. at least they will have two healthy qb's to go through spring ball now lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        I got sucked into the childish behavior but quickly back spaced. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well considering the Big 12 Championship (Weeks 1-15, non bowl season) was the 4th most watched TV game of the entire season, it doesn't have to do with interest or numbers. It was the second most watched of the conference championship games despite the 11am kickoff. Its viewership more than doubled the ACC and Pac-12 Championship games. The game was on ABC in 2018 and drew a 6.2. Fox had the Big 10 (5.0 share) and Pac 12 (2.6) this year.
          I would imagine the numbers drop off pretty good if OU and/or Texas are not playing in it. Plus add in a highlight reel QB.

Comment

Toneil Carter whom struggled to hold on to the ball and ultimately got benched, is headed to SHSU.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
              I would imagine the numbers drop off pretty good if OU and/or Texas are not playing in it. Plus add in a highlight reel QB.
              Of course. Same if the SEC Championship is Ole Miss vs South Carolina. The SEC numbers would not look as good.

With the current state of Ou and Texas, I feel that is not a serious consideration for Fox on why they would drop the game. Point being, its not about the viewership or interest I think its more a play on the reposition of these networks and the dollars they spend in todays market.

Comment

Tate Martell headed to Miami.
                What a fraud. Kid doesn’t want any competition.

Comment

Good choice

Comment

What’s funny just a few weeks ago he guarantee he was going to start for Ohio State next year . Now he is transferred to Miami were he has to set a year and dang sure isn’t guaranteed to start the next season. He will be playing for someone like UTSA his senior year . Go roadrunners not lol .

Comment

This is really just Fox negotiating in the court of public opinion to put pressure on the Big 12.

It's just business.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                        This is really just Fox negotiating in the court of public opinion to put pressure on the Big 12.

It's just business.
                        They you go again. Throwing facts and resoning out there to confuse the children and bust their fantasy bubble.

Comment

Tater Tot is a piece of work for sure. Does he have to sit out a year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

Yes, he has to sit.

OU is blocking the grad transfer of Austin Kendall to WVU. If that sticks, he’s probably heading to Duke.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

His sister is a as well.

Comment

Yes, he has to sit.

OU is blocking the grad transfer of Austin Kendall to WVU. If that sticks, he’s probably heading to Duke.
                                I hate this stuff ... Geez

Comment

Working...
                                X