X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
    Where’s Tate Martell land?
    He was in Morgantown today. WVU needs a QB and they are probably looking at a Grad Transfer too.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      Speaking of Hurts......he gonna be a thooner?

I can’t see him going to ou or West Va where the qb needs to be pretty accurate because he’s gonna throw a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
        I can’t see him going to ou or West Va where the qb needs to be pretty accurate because he’s gonna throw a bunch.
        Many of our football gurus on here said the same about Murray. You think Riley turns him away?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          Many of our football gurus on here said the same about Murray. You think Riley turns him away?
          He will be fine throwing the football. The amount of skill that OU has at the WR can make any QB look good. I think the bigger issue is replacing 4 out of 5 on the OL. I am sure they got some guys in line, but that is what I would be looking at if I was making a decision. A great OL solves a lot of issues.

Comment

This dude is gonna help fix our secondary. Impressive accolades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

agree with smart on keeping racism out of here.

hurts isnt a fit for the wvu system. wvu is set up more for a taller slower pocket passer.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                agree with smart on keeping racism out of here.

hurts isnt a fit for the wvu system. wvu is set up more for a taller slower pocket passer.
                Keep racism out of where? A football forum where we discuss all things CFB related? It’s CFB related because a Texas Longhorns alumni, wrote and mailed a threatening, racist letter to the head football coach of Texas A&M. It’s news. I didn’t see anyone asking for the “Rape Talk” to stop when it envolved Baylor. I didn’t see anyone asking for the “Joe Mixon woman beating talk” to stop when it envolved OU. But hey, nothing to see here.....move along.

Comment

>>>>>>>> my joke

rbl's head

Comment

>>>>>>>> my joke

rbl's head
                    Jokes on you.....it’s RLB.

Comment

Keep racism out of where? A football forum where we discuss all things CFB related? It’s CFB related because a Texas Longhorns alumni, wrote and mailed a threatening, racist letter to the head football coach of Texas A&M. It’s news. I didn’t see anyone asking for the “Rape Talk” to stop when it envolved Baylor. I didn’t see anyone asking for the “Joe Mixon woman beating talk” to stop when it envolved OU. But hey, nothing to see here.....move along.
                      If you honestly believe there isn’t a racist Aggie, you’re a fool...

Comment

>>>>>>>> my joke

rbl's head
                        Joke went over my head also.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                          If you honestly believe there isn’t a racist Aggie, you’re a fool...
                          Where on earth did you get, in any part of that paragraph I posted, where I said there are no Aggies who are racists?

Nice try at deflection....I must have hit a nerve.

Comment

Keep racism out of where? A football forum where we discuss all things CFB related? It’s CFB related because a Texas Longhorns alumni, wrote and mailed a threatening, racist letter to the head football coach of Texas A&M. It’s news.

What is there to discuss? You summed it up.

Comment

Good grief man....let it go.

Comment

Where on earth did you get, in any part of that paragraph I posted, where I said there are no Aggies who are racists?

Nice try at deflection....I must have hit a nerve.
                                It wasn’t the paragraph...It was the multiple posts about it...
                                No deflection. No hit nerve...
                                Let it go...

Comment

Working...
                                X