Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kingsbury to be the HC at the Cardinals?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
      Kingsbury to be the HC at the Cardinals?
      Glad to see you read the entire thread.....post #810.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        Let’s keep it to football.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Word.

Hate to see it all end in an unreadable fashion.

There’s lots to discuss on the gridiron.

The kingsbury news is stunning. The NFL is desperate for a high octane offense injection.

Comment

Horn radio in Austin reporting North shore RB Zach Evans moved Texas to number 1 after the Georgia beatdown.

This is according to his brother so take it with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
            Word.

Hate to see it all end in an unreadable fashion.

There’s lots to discuss on the gridiron.

The kingsbury news is stunning. The NFL is desperate for a high octane offense injection.

Most people want to watch exciting football. 6-3 games with a lot of 3 and outs isn't exciting. Touchdowns are exciting.

Btw don't get me wrong I love a good defensive battle every now and then but not every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
              Horn radio in Austin reporting North shore RB Zach Evans moved Texas to number 1 after the Georgia beatdown.

This is according to his brother so take it with a grain of salt.

He’s a 2020 kid and probably top 5 player in the country so that recruitment will be a street fight and not over for 13 months from now.

Texas will need a big year from Ingram
              / OL to have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                He’s a 2020 kid and probably top 5 player in the country so that recruitment will be a street fight and not over for 13 months from now.

/ OL to have a chance.
                I agree. LSU has some North Shore ties and is working hard on him. But with the RB haul we are getting this year I think that hurts him going to LSU. But I doubt this one is easy and will go down to signing day and will be a tough fought battle

Comment

/ OL to have a chance.
                  I agree. He put out a top 10 list earlier this week, but from reading a little about him he wants to wait to see how teams perform next season before deciding. I don't think he really has any pre-established loyalties. Most of the teams on his list were Big XII or SEC, other than Penn State (I think he had Washington on the graphic but didn't list them in his 10). Obviously I hope he ends up in Cstat, but I'd sure like to see this one stay in state and certainly not at an SEC rival. It also sounds like he may be a package deal with his 4* OT teammate.
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

SEC Shorts does amazing work...
                    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZivEBcvM8CM"]SEC Shorts - Teams visit a laid up Alabama after Championship Game - YouTube[/ame]
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

I try not to peak at 2020 until the 2019 class is signed but Evans is a special kid.

Comment

If I had to guess right now I'd say Evans to Bama, but it is likely long ways off....

Comment

I just peaked. 247 shows it almost all Texas vs A&M.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I try not to peak at 2020 until the 2019 class is signed but Evans is a special kid.
                            His interview 5 min after winning state championship basically telling the reporter he is tired of being asked about him and how they are a team and they need to ask about the team, made me like him even more

Comment

/ OL to have a chance.

Jimbo thanks Herman for running Sam up the middle 4 straight times from first and goal on the 1. [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                                Jimbo thanks Herman for running Sam up the middle 4 straight times from first and goal on the 1. [emoji106]

Just an easier way for Herman to sale Evans on why the Longhorns need him.

Comment

Working...
                                X