This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Hahahahaha missed this earlier .....saved!
    Obsession noted.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      Those silly little facts.
      May be beyond Aggy reading comprehension but the original post did say, "if this is true".

Silly little facts.

Comment

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t make me go screen shot stuff.
        I thought about going back to search all the comments about how crappy Clemson was in week 2 and how they weren't going to be any good this year (not a playoff contender) because lowly Aggy almost pulled off the win. That was rich in hindsight.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
          Fringe Aggie grasping for moral victory straws based on the fact that Texas has NFL talent ready to leave and after much deliberation, one chooses to do so? Is this what the Aggie edge has been reduced to celebrating?

I guess they can celebrate again if Brandon Jones decides to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          You read really really poorly. Sips claimed a victory, call it moral, when their biggest news on recruiting day was LJH staying. It didn’t happen.

I pointed out then, it was not a “recruiting win”. Pointing out now, it never even happened. No Aggie moral victory, just more tsip garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
            May be beyond Aggy reading comprehension but the original post did say, "if this is true".

Silly little facts.
            Lol. It clearly said "if".....then it "would be".

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
              Fringe Aggie grasping for moral victory straws based on the fact that Texas has NFL talent ready to leave and after much deliberation, one chooses to do so? Is this what the Aggie edge has been reduced to celebrating?

I guess they can celebrate again if Brandon Jones decides to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Hasn't Jones been a disappointment considering all the hype? I wonder what his draft grade would be if he came out early?

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post

Silly little facts.
                Blah blah blah. We heard for days that LJH was staying.

Comment

Don’t make me screen shot more.

Comment

You read really really poorly. Sips claimed a victory, call it moral, when their biggest news on recruiting day was LJH staying. It didn’t happen.

I pointed out then, it was not a “recruiting win”. Pointing out now, it never even happened. No Aggie moral victory, just more tsip garbage.
                    Dude, you are really making yourself look foolish. If you disagree just remember that more Aggies have you on ignore than Horns.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Dude, you are really making yourself look foolish. If you disagree just remember that more Aggies have you on ignore than Horns.

Cool story, brah. Should I just stick to posting a bunch of fishing pics? Please advise. #threadpolice

Comment

But you know I am right. And it hurts, right? Like deep down?

Am I getting that quote right?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

LMAO....pretty much what I hear too..

Now if you will kindly quit quoting him for us..

Comment

But you know I am right. And it hurts, right? Like deep down?

Am I getting that quote right?
                            What hurts?

Delivery is all wrong. I have said nothing about hating that Aggy had a good season or where they are ranked. All y'all talk about is Texas. Look at your recent posts. Lol.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-08-2019, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HillCoBowHunter View Post
                              Kliff to the Cards a done deal. Haha USC fans are p!ssed on the comment threads.
                              Why would they even consider him? USC was irrelevant, he has basically done nothing in college as a coach. College coaches usually do not do very well in the pros. The last one I remember doing well was Jimmy Johnson.

Poor USC.

Comment

Speaking of surprises... I know it was said earlier but

Comment

Working...
                                X