X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    LJH pulled the trigger. He’s going pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Woah. Hold the phones!!! Y’all touted a major “recruiting” win by holding on to him. So what’s the spin now?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      Woah. Hold the phones!!! Y’all touted a major “recruiting” win by holding on to him. So what’s the spin now?

Sucks to lose him. I’d rather have a Sr that is NFL ready in that spot than some 2019 recruits.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
        Dale did you not read the article? It does talk about texas…

Apologies. I read as far down as it loaded on my pos work desktop. I had to reload it to load the whole page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          Sucks to lose him. I’d rather have a Sr that is NFL ready in that spot than some 2019 recruits.

Yeah except LJH was never held onto and would haven ever been touted as a major recruiting win by us this year.. . He was always in doubt. I think Peter has him mixed up with Collin Johnson....who Texas did retain..

So as usual....nothing to see here..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Yeah except LJH was never held onto and would haven ever been touted as a major recruiting win by us this year.. . He was always in doubt. I think Peter has him mixed up with Collin Johnson....who Texas did retain..

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t make me go screen shot stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
              Wishing Lil’ Jordan the best. Watching him this year reminded me of Jermichael Finley when he was at Texas. The dude has an NFL body, NFL skill and is ready to go. I hope he ends up on a team where I can watch him.

I always wondered if LJ could play tight end at the next level.

KK in the show is gonna be a blast to watch....not sure what they have at qb.

Comment

Well heck, I had a minute. There are piles more. We were sold that the biggest win on signing day was keeping CJ and LJH. Time and time again. Own it.

Comment

The conversation was if getting players to stay in school are considered recruiting wins. I said they are and still believe so. Herman getting LJH to stay is probably the number one recruiting win for Texas in my mind if it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t make me go screen shot stuff.
                    Oooops!!! Hate it when that happens!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      Oooops!!! Hate it when that happens!!
                      Those silly little facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        The conversation was if getting players to stay in school are considered recruiting wins. I said they are and still believe so. Herman getting LJH to stay is probably the number one recruiting win for Texas in my mind if it happened.

Sure if it happened. I must have missed any conversation that it did happen. I was under the impression he was always in doubt.

Comment

Sure if it happened. I must have missed any conversation that it did happen. I was under the impression he was always in doubt.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	2C01762C-CA3A-4BDE-862B-1C2AD27830EC.png
Views:	1
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	24567056

“Fortunately I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency!”

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            Have a participation trophy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hahahahaha missed this earlier .....saved!

Comment

Hahahahaha missed this earlier .....saved!
                              You're really not very bright if you believe this is real.

Comment

Fringe Aggie grasping for moral victory straws based on the fact that Texas has NFL talent ready to leave and after much deliberation, one chooses to do so? Is this what the Aggie edge has been reduced to celebrating?

I guess they can celebrate again if Brandon Jones decides to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X