X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Kliff already out at SC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I thought they weren't letting him out. Last I read Lynn Swann blocked him from leaving. I hope he gets out. I dislike USC.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
      I thought they weren't letting him out. Last I read Lynn Swann blocked him from leaving. I hope he gets out. I dislike USC.

He can quit and pay his exit fees out of pocket. I read he was considering doing that but not sure if he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        I can't remember disappearing after any game. Hmmmmm... Let's throw shade and change the subject because "we are scared" and do not truly have confidence. All we can do is quote google stats and dogpile.

It's Ok Bob......
        The man that invented the avatar bets has said repeatedly that your bet is wack. Lol.

No one is scared.

I got 500.00 on Texas. Put up or shut up hoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          The man that invented the avatar bets has said repeatedly that your bet is wack. Lol.

No one is scared.

Been in Mexico and away from thread for a week, and this is what I come back to.

I like it bob, throw em out on the table.

Let’s go Clemson, tired of Alabama. [emoji252]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            Been in Mexico and away from thread for a week, and this is what I come back to.

I like it bob, throw em out on the table.

Let’s go Clemson, tired of Alabama. [emoji252]

Agreed. Go Dabo.

Comment

Hey BoB, what do you think I should do in Bowl Mania tonight? Go with my heart and pick BAMA and roll the dice. Or figure that the other guys have to pick against me to win, I pick Clemson too and neither one can gain ground on me.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                Hey BoB, what do you think I should do in Bowl Mania tonight? Go with my heart and pick BAMA and roll the dice. Or figure that the other guys have to pick against me to win, I pick Clemson too and neither one can gain ground on me.
                I picked your boys from the start. Only 4 points. I have no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  my goodness! that shirt might receive some bulletin board love.

Comment

What I don’t get is both Aggie and Horn could have had the Yaba Daba Dabo coaching team and evidently did not want them. Now everyone is pulling against little ol’ 17ncs, Johnny and BAMA. Not feeling the Luck of the Green Screen at all!

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                      What I don’t get is both Aggie and Horn could have had the Yaba Daba Dabo coaching team and evidently did not want them. Now everyone is pulling against little ol’ 17ncs, Johnny and BAMA. Not feeling the Luck of the Green Screen at all!
                      I was screaming for Dabo when they hired Strong. Aggy wasn't looking for a coach then. By the time they were he was solid at Clemson. Jimbo was the man for them.

Comment

Roll Tide.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by BigL; 01-07-2019, 07:06 PM.

Comment

I want Clemson to win.....but Bama probably wins it, back to back.

^^^^See how I hedged that?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

No one is scared.

Waiting on Bayou’s response.

Comment

BAMA will not be denied GOAT status, and they sure wont be denied sabans record tying 7th by a freshmen pocket passer.

everyone one talks about 28 point lead over OU, but the key was the zero. gl trevor! you have no idea!

Comment

One of the worst singing of the National Anthem ever

Comment

Working...
                                X