Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=TX_Hoghunter;13987825]Thanks for the explanation. I don't normally keep up with this thread too much so I did not know that this was a thing.

-john[/QUOTE

You're really missing out not keeping up with this thread, pretty much the same weak smack repeatedly repeated and then stated again in a repetitious yet redundant manner by the same loooosers

Comment

Makes me wonder what kind of info he's getting from his agent about draft position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
        You're really missing out not keeping up with this thread, pretty much the same weak smack repeatedly repeated and then stated again in a repetitious yet redundant manner by the same loooosers

Dude ....you are way, way too hard on yourself..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          So he also has the potential to flop in football and soar in baseball as well?....

Let me rephrase my initial statement.....I thinking him signing for the upfront money in football is a mistake because I think he'd make more over the life of baseball and not be beat the hell up.....if ....if he can hit a curve ball. We don't know if he can hit but we also don't know if he can play QB in the NFL where everybody is NFL talent....not 3-5 players per defense...
          Yep flop or fly potential in either but not for the same reasons. If I were him I'd be wearing green and gold in a couple weeks.

You mean when he played horns and bammer he played against 3-5 nfl types right? Pretty good chance he didn't see 5 future NFL def starters combined on the rest of ou schedule this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Dude ....you are way, way too hard on yourself..
            I do keep coming back

Comment

Yep flop or fly potential in either but not for the same reasons. If I were him I'd be wearing green and gold in a couple weeks.

You mean when he played horns and bammer he played against 3-5 nfl types right? Pretty good chance he didn't see 5 future NFL def starters combined on the rest of ou schedule this year.

Hahahahahha.........

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                I don’t hate Kyler, it’s Kevin I have a problem with. He’s a cancer to whatever program Kyler is in. He was over bearing at Allen HS, he was intrusive at A&M, not sure how he was at OU, but I can’t see the leopard changing his spots. Truth be known, Kyler’s decision is that of his dad, not his.
                Let me be more blunt. His dad is a piece of ****.

Comment

So is this a NFL bust prediction?

Comment

Football is just a better and more exciting sport over baseball, easy decision for Kyler.

He will make millions either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      So is this a NFL bust prediction?
                      Not at all. Sounds like he really wants to show he can play in the NFL, I'm not betting against him and hope he kills it.

Comment

I’m sure if he doesn’t make it in the nfl the next 4 r 5 years he can go play baseball. Heck look at Tebow he is playing baseball and wasn’t even a 1st round pick like Kyler was .

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Been a horns fan since I learned what college sports were, always wanted to play baseball for the Horns. Neither my baseball ability, nor my grades were adequate. My sister has a degree or two from Texas, she was on the deans list there.

I would never even consider living in Austin though...or CS for that matter. I guess if my son is ever asked to play ball at Texas, that would be awesome, otherwise I wouldn't consider him going either.

It's just a sports program to me.
                          What? CS is great. Dont knock it til you try it. it really is a great town to live in. Not too big, not too small.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Kyler will have to give the 5 mil back to the A, right? Dumbest decision his dad ever made. He will be lucky to ever get on the field in the NFL regular season. Lifetime clipboard holder until his contract runs out then he will have to beg a MLB team to take a gamble on him. Should have took the guaranteed $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                              Kyler will have to give the 5 mil back to the A, right? Dumbest decision his dad ever made. He will be lucky to ever get on the field in the NFL regular season. Lifetime clipboard holder until his contract runs out then he will have to beg a MLB team to take a gamble on him. Should have took the guaranteed $$$.
                              If Colt can hold a clipboard his entire career, I’m sure Murray can figure it out...😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post

He has only received like 1.5 of it.. must return 1.2ish of it..

Comment

Working...
                                X