This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El General View Post
    They really aren't. You should be taking 5 OL per year. Texas has taken 7 in the last two years and 9 in the last three years. They didn't have an OL committed when Herman took the job. It is impossible to build depth if you don't take the numbers.

They needed to be stop gapping with JUCO's and grad transfers. They took two of those, and only one played a down. They need an OT and an OG grad transfer for this year. Not to mention an RB.

They will take a full OL class in 2020 and 2021 as there are a ton of studs in those classes in state.
    I look at the grad transfers as more of a get experience so they can redshirt and develop the younger players. So yes it fills a gap of experience to let the others develop.

They are going to get an awesome OLine class for 2020. Already have 2 targets with UT high on the list for at least 2 more

Btw check out the numbers that 247 have for OT and OG. We have bodies for depth according to their numbers. Are they ready or not, I'm assuming not yet.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BigL; 02-07-2019, 09:34 PM.

Comment

FSU has signed 0 QBs the past two recruiting cycles

Tim Linafelt / FSU ?
      @Tim_Linafelt

Taggart on QB position: “We have a plan. I think a pretty good plan.
      I don’t necessarily want to discuss it right now, but i think we have
      a pretty good plan of where we want to go.” Says there’s always
      options in the transfer portal, but important to bring the right guy in.

When asked about not signing a QB, for the second straight cycle, Taggart
      mentioned a DB signee that played QB in HS

Comment

Comment

Oooops.

Comment

Originally posted by cajun blake View Post
            fsu has signed 0 qbs the past two recruiting cycles

tim linafelt / fsu ?
            @tim_linafelt

taggart on qb position: “we have a plan. I think a pretty good plan.
            a pretty good plan of where we want to go.” says there’s always

When asked about not signing a qb, for the second straight cycle, taggart
            mentioned a db signee that played qb in hs

wow...

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              On another note, just saw this!

Praise God!!!! DB3 @BrownDerrian is up walking today with PT. Check out the post from Jennifer on Caring Bridge! This made my day!!!! Thank you God!! #DB3Strong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              That is awesome!

Comment

Strong. Taggert.

No racist.
                Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 02-07-2019, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                  FSU has signed 0 QBs the past two recruiting cycles

Tim Linafelt / FSU ?
                  @Tim_Linafelt

Taggart on QB position: “We have a plan. I think a pretty good plan.
                  a pretty good plan of where we want to go.” Says there’s always

When asked about not signing a QB, for the second straight cycle, Taggart
                  mentioned a DB signee that played QB in HS
                  Wow.

I'm assuming hes going to hit the grad transfer market to get experience.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                    Wow.

I'm assuming hes going to hit the grad transfer market to get experience.
                    FSU will need something since Francois was kicked off the team for domestic violence and dealing narcotics

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      But not me. I am right smart there pumpkin.

I was elated that the SEC won the one that you say was the only one that mattered.

You ride coattails. I don't.

Wait, you just admitted that Alabama's game meant more to you than your beloved Aggies. Wow.
                      No, you said 3-1 against the SEC.....we didn’t play a Big12 team in a bowl game or it would have been 3-2. YOU referred to the “SEC” not me. I was referring to the one game of the four YOU mentioned (because they were against the SEC) as being the only one that mattered. Reason being, because it was a CFP game....I didnt bring up the record of YOUR conference versus MY conference, you did. I just stated there was only one of those four games that mattered and it was the OU v Bama game. All the others, no one cares......oh wait, the Big 12 fans do, because they beat the big bad SEC east teams!!! LOL. Congrats, now come try to do it every week.
                      Last edited by RLB; 02-07-2019, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        No, you said 3-1 against the SEC.....we didn’t play a Big12 team in a bowl game or it would have been 3-2. YOU referred to the “SEC” not me. I was referring to the one game of the four YOU mentioned (because they were against the SEC) as being the only one that mattered. Reason being, because it was a CFP game....I didnt bring up the record of YOUR conference versus MY conference, you did. I just stated there was only one of those four games that mattered and it was the OU v Bama game. All the others, no one cares......oh wait, the Big 12 fans do, because they beat the big bad SEC east teams!!! LOL. Congrats, now come try to do it every week.

Comment

oh boy. lol.

Comment

Heard on Horn Fan radio and made me chuckle...

“Aggies got the sheep but the Longhorns got the Shepherd”

Some jokes never die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post

You can see that I ONLY brought it up because one of YOUR fans made some lame claim about the conferences. You are ALWAYS crowing about the mighty SEC then you say you didn't. LOL. Funny how the Sugar Bowl "doesn't matter" now that Texas won. Proior to the game it mattered and you were telling us how Texas was gonna get murdered and the Big 12 wasn't SEC ready.

3-1 and you still ain't shut up. LOL.

Haven't 10 people already clowned you on this same topic already? We laughed our asses off at you.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                                Heard on Horn Fan radio and made me chuckle...

“Aggies got the sheep but the Longhorns got the Shepherd”

Some jokes never die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha.

Comment

Working...
                                X