This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Yup senior film highlights come out and they reanalyze the individual. This is why blowing your wad in March about a #1 or high recruiting class is comical.. Stuff changes. I'd much rather have the mythical rankings using senior film than junior film around the time they are to be signed. Plus they don't make trophies for recruiting classes to fill shelves...so its nothing more than moral victory fodder.

Who blew their wad in March?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      SEspnC bump.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nah. New car smell!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        Who blew their wad in March?

The majority...

Comment

The majority...

Nah. Ranked 2nd back then and 3rd now isn’t over reacting. But I agree, these classes can change drastically during this time frame. While Ags have held steady, Texas had made a hell of a nice late move.

Comment

Nah. Ranked 2nd back then and 3rd now isn’t over reacting. But I agree, these classes can change drastically during this time frame. While Ags have held steady, Texas had made a hell of a nice late move.

Maybe not you but yeaaaahh....your brothers anyway....

It may not have been March but it was early

Comment

Texas is Texas.

Beware, watching may force you to run through a wall.

Comment

Don't look now but Texas is at 5 with a higher average star rating. But like I said...4 star...5 star.....gotta produce at the next level.

Comment

TH bought some new car spray to spruce up the ride. Something is brewing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    LHN is a joint venture that actually includes the institution and ESPN. But it is controlled by the same entity listed above and ESPN 300 bumps aren't talked about much around here.

Obviously OU had a Big 12 schedule that warranted a shot at the playoff and it lacked any SEC teams, but I can appreciate the attempt to use that narrative to drive home the SEC stature.
                    Haha!!

Comment

Actually it's only 5 years. After that it is Michigan and tOSU. They added top programs from all conferences like Bama and LSU and tOSU……..and not Aggy.
                      Oh don’t kid yourself, they tried to get Aggy....we declined. We have enough cupcakes on our OCC schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        Oh don’t kid yourself, they tried to get Aggy....we declined. We have enough cupcakes on our OCC schedule.
                        So...are you just trying to make yourself seem, like......you.....

nevermind. LOL.

Comment

So...are you just trying to make yourself seem, like......you.....

nevermind. LOL.
                          No upside to playing the Horns....we don’t need the money.

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha
                              And I thought you would insert Libby here!!

Comment

And I thought you would insert Libby here!!

Libby fell out of the picture laughing..

Comment

Working...
                                X