Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to see them play again maybe not every year but it sure would be a fun game to watch. Hell no to the first game of the season though...Texas cant get those figured out it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Hell no to a neutral sight game.

Those are the worse thing in CFB.
      Agree. There's something special about having this one played on campus. About the only CFB game I think should remain neutral site for any program is the RRS.
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        Agree. There's something special about having this one played on campus. About the only CFB game I think should remain neutral site for any program is the RRS.
        I probably should change my statement to neutral site games played at NFL stadiums. I love the State Fair.

Comment

Would the SEC let the Aggies schedule the Horns?

Comment

A first game of the season can be scheduled in 2/3 years. During the season I would bet five plus and maybe not for 10. It’s also good money that is all yours I think.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
              Would the SEC let the Aggies schedule the Horns?
              This has been an issue

Comment

I agree with Heath's sentiment. The Aggies don't need the Horns for strength of schedule and the Horns should not need the Aggies (all depends on OOC games already scheduled. They will play again, but it will be post season. The only way I see this changing is if there is another mass conference realignment.

Comment

Preach on, Heath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I understand (and pretty much selfishly agree) with the sentiments. However, I think the "rivalry" is more important to those "unaffiliated" football fans in the state, and honestly I think it's important for FOOTBALL in the state. I believe renewing the rivalry could help keep more top prospects in state, which benefits both schools (doubly so if it keeps them away from Bama, LSU, OU, etc.)

I still think it's a long shot.
                    I agree, it would bring excitement to both sides and boost CFB for the entire State. Heck yes, it would help in-State recruiting. Not sure how it could work out at this point though, both teams have an OOC agenda to stick too for various reasons. For Texas, playing the Ags would drop one of the bigger OOC games, Aggie would have to drop a cupcake. I can see how neither team wants to do so. I think an occasional home/away series makes the most sense. I would love to see them play every year, but I don't see that happening, but what do In know.

Comment

News you can use

Owens named 5 star.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                        News you can use

Owens named 5 star.

Nice.

I took at peak at 247 and they had a final list of their 32 five stars. They seem to be pretty high on Leal.
                        3. DeMarvin Leal, DT, Texas (Texas A&M enrollee)
                        Another prospect that got very real consideration for the No. 1 spot. Leal was the best player at the All-American Bowl in San Antonio and we love not only his athleticism and talent but his practice habits and mentality. There is no question that he will be a force at Texas A&M.
                        It looks like the TE Cupp jumped up in their rankings and received a fifth star. Interestingly, Kenyon Green, who has been one of the highest rated players in the state all season, is no longer listed in the 32. Did he have a drop in performance or is it a glaring omission?
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                          News you can use

Owens named 5 star.

Mythical creature

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nice.

I took at peak at 247 and they had a final list of their 32 five stars. They seem to be pretty high on Leal.

It looks like the TE Cupp jumped up in their rankings and received a fifth star. Interestingly, Kenyon Green, who has been one of the highest rated players in the state all season, is no longer listed in the 32. Did he have a drop in performance or is it a glaring omission?
                            They finally watched Kenyon Green and realized he was a guard, not a tackle.

Comment

Wow. Leal jumped up to the number 10 player in the nation.

Comment

Leal is a stud. I hated that recruitment turned so quickly when it looked like he was heading to Texas.

Comment

Working...
                                X