• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
    Bless your heart.
    it was a joke. smdh

Comment

I get it, they still want your money but no posting of harvested animals. This is how a PH shows off their success & marketing skills. Thanks to Ms Hall for sharing.
      Shame on Basspro and Cabelas.

Comment

Cabelas Pro Staffers Rumor

what would Jim Shockey say since he’s an actual sponsored person. Not just a pretty face that hashtags “cabelas” and “girlshunttoo” on Facebook for a 25% discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by kyle1974; 01-03-2019, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
          Oh yeah!!!!

Not too far from my house. I will definitely be there when they open.

Comment

Does anyone have a screenshot of the actual letter?

I googles around and all roads link back to her original post that was capped here... If more info comes out then ill gladly change my mind but I'm gonna need more than just what some rando says.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
              Do you have a link to the email? If she did it's no longer up. I haven't found any news story on it just doing a quick search.

Not saying Cabela's didn't tell her. But at this point, we only have her statement. Cabela's still has Africa hunts posted on its own site for club members.

https://www.cabelas.com/assets/cms/i...dventures.html
              It's in here.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                Dang... I don't have facebook and it's not a public post.

Can someone grab a screenshot?

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                  Dang... I don't have facebook and it's not a public post.

Can someone grab a screenshot?

So that’s her goal. Make people follow her page to get more info

Comment

I don't see a pic of the letter anywhere on her FB page.

Comment

So they can post rainbow pictures and whatever other liberal crap they want but we should hide the fact that we are proud hunters? I don't think so bud

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                      The biggest problem is people thinking it's cool to post pictures on social media for the world to see them being upset when the world doesn't like it. The non hunting population doesn't understand what we do but most have an out of sight out of mind view point. Keep forcing it in their face on social media and it's not going to force them to view it positively.
                      They aren't looking on hunting forums but FB and Instagram are used much wider that forums like TBH. Irresponsibility with social media is more damaging than PETA.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
                        So they can post rainbow pictures and whatever other liberal crap they want but we should hide the fact that we are proud hunters? I don't think so bud
                        FB and the like is the devils work shop. Why start a fight you can't win? Pride?

Gary

Comment

The biggest problem is people thinking it's cool to post pictures on social media for the world to see them being upset when the world doesn't like it. The non hunting population doesn't understand what we do but most have an out of sight out of mind view point. Keep forcing it in their face on social media and it's not going to force them to view it positively.
                          They aren't looking on hunting forums but FB and Instagram are used much wider that forums like TBH. Irresponsibility with social media is more damaging than PETA.

Gary
                          With that mindset, we should remove all Crosses that top Churches too.... very slippery slope and one that NO AMERICAN should have to even consider. We have certain freedoms in this country that most conservatives should stand up for with a louder voice these days.....

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                            Can you screenshot the email and post it to this page? I searched her page and found nothing, but I am no expert at facebook.

Comment

Irresponsibility with social media is more damaging than PETA.

Gary
                              100% spot on.

Comment

BPS released a statement today that they do support African Hunting and ask everyone to post up their harvests. Said this did not come from them. Per Brenda Valentines Facebook page.

Comment

Working...
                                X