Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2019....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed both Saturday and Sunday and my alarm didn’t tho off this morning!!!! Also ate like crap this weekend but I Made myself go this evening!

69 mins, 878 cals, and 136 BPM

Warm up —> 2 miles in 16 mins flat

Workout —>

BB Bench
    BB Incline
    DB Decline
    DB Bench
    DB close grip incline
    Cable cross overs (middle/Low/high) <— This is where I died
    Mch Flys SS Plate incline press

Tomorrow is Back and Abs and I refuse to sleep in!

Comment

What’s some of the weight y’all have dropped this far? I need some motivation. I need to drop 20lbs ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
        What’s some of the weight y’all have dropped this far? I need some motivation. I need to drop 20lbs ASAP.
        I’m 14 pounds since August and trying to drop 20 more by Christmas!

Not a better time to start then now!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          I’m 14 pounds since August and trying to drop 20 more by Christmas!

Not a better time to start then now!
          That’s awesome. I have a issue with food, it has to be some sort disorder. I can’t stop eating, I over eat and binge all the time. I can’t stick to any workouts or diets. Things are getting bad, I lost my job due to my weight and I’m having problems looking for another one due to it.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
            That’s awesome. I have a issue with food, it has to be some sort disorder. I can’t stop eating, I over eat and binge all the time. I can’t stick to any workouts or diets. Things are getting bad, I lost my job due to my weight and I’m having problems looking for another one due to it.
            The eating part is 10x the hardest part!
            If I ate right along with the working out the last 75 days I probably would’ve lost twice the weight!
            Take easy steps. Cut out the alcohol and sweets plus start chipping away at sugars and carbs. Start drinking water as much as possible! Then start chipping away at the portion sizes (my hardest part).
            Fast food? Nix it. Have to eat it for some reason? Then cut out the fries and have water instead of a soda or tea.

That should help big time and then start hitting the gym. No hard core cardio that might hurt the knees to start off.

Comment

I made it last Friday, but didn't make it in on Monday. I've worked the entire month of October with one day off so Monday my body was tired and I slept in. Today was legs and back supersets. 2 heavy sets and one final strip set.

Leg extension/bilateral pull down
              hack squat/bent over t-bar row
              bilateral leg press/low row intermediate grip
              v-bar body weight pullup/ball slams with a squat
              cable rotation/ab roller/incline situp

Comment

70 mins, 915 cals, and 140 BPM

Workout -->
                Dead lifts // Straight arm pull downs
                Single arm lat pull downs // Single arm rows
                Tbar rows // BB Rows
                Back Exts // Lat Pull downs

Core and DB Lawnmowers

Felt good minus the left forearm on the Lawn mowers. **** near dropped the DB on the first rep the shooting pain caught me so off guard. No pain through any of the other lifts though.

Comment

What a session this am. Back/chest/abs giant sets. What a great session!!! Have a good one gents

Comment

All right guys I need some help.
                    Will probably go to the doctor this week or next week but this area of my arm is absolutely killing me.

Neutral bicep curls are fine but hammer curls send a pain that dang dear drink me to my knees. Today doing DB lawnmowers did the same thing... Doesn’t look to be tennis elbow or golfers elbow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All right guys I need some help.
                      Will probably go to the doctor this week or next week but this area of my arm is absolutely killing me.

Neutral bicep curls are fine but hammer curls send a pain that dang dear drink me to my knees. Today doing DB lawnmowers did the same thing... Doesn’t look to be tennis elbow or golfers elbow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Does it hurt when you turn a doorknob?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                        Does it hurt when you turn a doorknob?

Just got up and messed with one for 10-15 seconds and no pain.

Now if I clinch my first vertically and start doing a curling motion it hurts like a mother trucker

Comment

Now if I clinch my first vertically and start doing a curling motion it hurts like a mother trucker
                          When I had tennis elbow, I could feel it when turning a doorknob. Wasn't as painful as when I lifted weight, but it was uncomfortable. If I were you, I wouldn't work out again until after I had it checked out. That's not what we want to hear, or do, but that's what I would do. Probably some kind of tendonitis, is my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                            I wouldn't work out again until after I had it checked out. That's not what we want to hear,

How freaking dare you say that.............................................

Comment

It's called lateral epicondylitis or tennis elbow. It's a repetitive motion injury. Quit doing biceps and probably some lat work with it. Basically, you need to rest it. RICE is your friend. I've dealt with this for years and RICE is the best thing for it. You can always go see your Dr. and get a steroid shot, but I don't recommend it.

Comment

How freaking dare you say that.............................................
                                That is blasphemous, isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X