Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2019....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost done with legs
    Just waiting on two arseholes to get off their **** phones and finish leg extensions

Cardio, core, and sauna to finish

Comment

Yeay, I didn't make it today either. That work weekend of 106 degrees kicked my arse. I can't seem to shake the fatigue. I think I'm pretty dehydrated as well. Night cramps in my legs are waking me up. Time for some pedialyte.

Comment

First day back in months! Sold a ton of my equipment and loaned out the rest to family friends. Our home sold and closed yesterday so we went and joined Fit N Wise gym in Decatur. Early am workout of chest and triceps. Man am I going to have to get use to the gym environment again! I’ve been working out in our building for years. I am going to be 9 kinds of sore tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
          First day back in months! Sold a ton of my equipment and loaned out the rest to family friends. Our home sold and closed yesterday so we went and joined Fit N Wise gym in Decatur. Early am workout of chest and triceps. Man am I going to have to get use to the gym environment again! I’ve been working out in our building for years. I am going to be 9 kinds of sore tomorrow.
          Congrats and keep it up!

Comment

Arms about to happen

Pushing back to tomorrow

Comment

It just isn't gonna happen this week it appears. I had to meet with one of the future step daughters to take kid to daycare. MAYBE tomorrow.

Comment

I'm still nursing a bum leg from my ATV accident 3½ weeks ago. Finally broke down and went to Dr Monday. X-ray looked good, waiting on ultrasound results. I could probably be doing some core and upper body stuff, but it's not as easy to warm up without your legs.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

1.5 mile jog
                  8 super sets of bi’s and tris
                  5 mins on level 12 for the stair master
                  18 mins in the sauna

Total of 92 mins and 950 cals

Comment

Today was back and core 55 mins and 525 cals

3/4 mile jog to start

Lat pull down SS Seated row
                    Hi Row SS single arm lat pull downs
                    Lawn mowers SS Pull Ups
                    Straight arm lat pull downs SS Single arm cable rows

5 mins on the stair master

Core included weighted curls, planks, Russian twist, and attempted scissor kicks

Unfortunately when I do just about any core work outs it feels like someone is trying to stab me from the inside out just to the right of my belly button.... Been like this for 6 days now and I’m hoping it’s pussitus rather than the alternative...

Comment

Slow Saturday so took advantage of it in the gym first thing this AM.

102 mins and 1205 cals burnt

Cardio, Legs SS Shoulders, sauna, and then more cardio

BB Squat repping up to 315 SS DB Shoulder Press
                      Deadlift repping up to 315 SS DB front raises
                      DB side lift SS Lunges SS BB Shrugs
                      Leg Press SS Smith Trap Rows
                      Leg Extensions SS Mch shoulder Press
                      Leg Curls SS Rear delt Ext
                      Cable Face Pulls

5 mins on the elliptical followed by 15 mins in the Sauna

Got home and took the dog for a 1.5 mile jog burning another 250 cals

Good day.

Arms and cardio tomorrow

Also trying a “Sober October” in August to see how big the effects are

Comment

Freaking killed it today but caved for dinner and ruined majority of the hard work.
                        Absolutely infuriating....

Started today with a 2.25 mile walk with the wife
                        Went to the gym and knocked out 98 mins and 1010 cals

1 mile jog for a warm up
                        SS Bi’s and Tris
                        1 mile jog for a cool down
                        15 mins in the sauna

Ruined everything at sonic when the wife asked to go there for dinner.

Felt like crap so threw on the sneakers and went for another jog. 3.2 miles Non stop

About to hit the hay and start all over first thing in the morning with chest and a attempt at abs

Comment

Got into the gym this morning. A little 2 hours afternoon nap on Sunday sure felt good! Chest and back supersets today. After missing all last week I decided to keep it a little on the lighter side and increase the reps to 10-12.

Flat bench/t-bar row
                          Wide grip chest press/V-bar pulldown
                          Incline bilateral press/Low row supinated grip
                          Inverse grip bench press/Intermediate grip row
                          Ab roller

Legs and shoulders tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                            Got into the gym this morning. A little 2 hours afternoon nap on Sunday sure felt good! Chest and back supersets today. After missing all last week I decided to keep it a little on the lighter side and increase the reps to 10-12.

Flat bench/t-bar row
                            Wide grip chest press/V-bar pulldown
                            Incline bilateral press/Low row supinated grip
                            Inverse grip bench press/Intermediate grip row
                            Ab roller

Legs and shoulders tomorrow.
                            Glad you got back in today sir!

Comment

Today was Chest and Core

Total of 717 cals in 82 mins

No running today as my legs are pretty fried from this weekend so started with 10 mins on the Strider (SP?)

BB Bench
                              BB Incline
                              BB Decline
                              DB Bench
                              DB Inline Closed Grip
                              Mch Fly's

-All were 5 sets with increasing weight until the 5th set which was a drop set for high volume.
                              -6 exercise core routine with minimal pain near my belly button like last time.
                              -5 mins on the stair master followed by the sauna.

Tomorrow is back if I am not mistaken then flying out to LR for a Sales Conference and not getting back until Saturday morning where the misses wants to go hang out with friends. That is where it will get tough!

Comment

A little legs and shoulders day. I think, and my ortho thinks, that I'm getting bursitis in my left hip. That's the hip that was replaced in June 2018. I can be walking along and all of a sudden it just says "I'm done", a sharp pain shoots through my leg from my hip to my knee and then it gives out. I haven't fallen yet, but I've come darn close. Leg days seem to help so I'll see how that goes while researching bursitis.

Warmup with a walk on the treadmill then 3 warmup sets of leg extensions and lateral raises then 4 working sets of 10-12 reps. Moderate weight and a little slower on the eccentric move.

Military press/prone leg curl
                                Seated lateral raise/seated calf raise
                                Bilateral shoulder press/seated bilateral leg press
                                Rear delt cable fly/bilateral leg extension

Comment

Working...
                                X