Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2019....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
    I might give it a shot. It's a goal anyway?

Yep. Shoot me a pm if you ever have any questions if you decide to.

Comment

Workout was interrupted by skunk issues. Dog killed a skunk and got back in the house before we knew it happened. That was 4 hours ago and I smell like I took a direct hit myself. Every thing I eat or drink taste like skunk. I'm not talking smell like roadkill skunk you pass on the highway. This is like our whole house was sprayed inside...HORRIBLE!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
        Workout was interrupted by skunk issues. Dog killed a skunk and got back in the house before we knew it happened. That was 4 hours ago and I smell like I took a direct hit myself. Every thing I eat or drink taste like skunk. I'm not talking smell like roadkill skunk you pass on the highway. This is like our whole house was sprayed inside...HORRIBLE!!!

Dammit man!

Comment

Yesterday was warmup, shoulders, traps and calves. Today is leg day, cardio and stretching. I noticed the parking lot was back to its normal level again yesterday. I expect a couple more flurries of activity before Valentine's Day. After that all the New Year's Resolutioners will be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post

That sucks! You're gonna be smelling that for a loooooong time!

No gym today. Couldn't drag my old arse outta bed.

Comment

Got my normal leg workout in for the first time since July. I think Im done with all the rehab stuff for my knee and can move forward with some heavier weights now. My knee seems to be holding up to the running Im doing also. I didnt really push myself a ton today but Im somewhere around 50-60% of where I was in July. Hopefully the strength comes back pretty quick. NEVER SKIP LEG DAY!

Comment

Having trouble getting back at it, come on daylight savings time! It's amazing how much you loose just by taking off a couple months. Got it done today, let's see if I can keep it up.
                DB squats.
                DB side lunges.
                DB single leg RDL.
                Hip bucks.
                Starfish crunches.
                Heels to heaven.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Chest and biceps today. Didn't have much time so I had to decrease my rest intervals and push on. Treadmill warmup and 3X8 super sets after 3 warmup sets. I could have and should have gone heavier since I still had some left at rep #8.

Wide grip seated chest press/preacher curl
                  Incline bilateral chest press/barbell curl
                  Pushup 3X15/Overhead cable curl
                  Hip thrusters/med ball crunches

I'm probably going to start back with the 10X10 crossfit style stuff next week for Tuesday/Thursday and lift on M-W-F. Once February is over I'll probably start throwing a Saturday workout in the mix as well.

Comment

Didn't want to get out of bed this morning. I've really been struggling lately with being tired and sluggish. Think I might take off till Monday and start over. This whole week has been jacked.

Comment

Inverted rows.
                      Standing DB row to kickbacks.
                      DB reverse lunge curls.
                      DB hammer curls.
                      V-up Russian twist.

Comment

Yesterday was all cardio and stretching. Today was scheduled off day.

Comment

Warmup, back, triceps, abs and some bike cardio today.

Comment

I didn't accomplish much last week because I didn't feel . I woke Saturday morning to a sore knee that has ended up being a gout attack. Can't hardly walk today. Very frustrating when you've been on a roll. Very frustrating when you do all the right things and still end up with gout.

Comment

I only made it in twice last week, I think. Dang sinus stuff has been kicking my arse. I just can't seem to shake it. I didn't make it this morning either. I woke up at 0130 and never could go back to sleep. It was a loooooooong night.

Comment

Burpee push-up pyramid.
                                DB alternating incline bench press.
                                DB side laterals.
                                Tubing tricep kickbacks.
                                Tubing tricep push aways.
                                Tubing face pulls.

Comment

Working...
                                X