No announcement yet.

2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interested. If conditions are right I feel it would be constant high numbers of quality fish. We had several trout 22 or better that were thick too. Had F15s over us dog fighting with some booms mixed in several times. Saw a water spout/strong dirt devil try to form and have video of it on gopro. Its a beautiful place.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      Anybody interested in a Chandeleur trip later this year? I checked availability on the boat Z7X went on and they have some openings in August-September. Would love to make this trip happen.
      Let me know amigo, as long as it's not Labor Day weekend.... that's dove kill'n weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        Let me know amigo, as long as it's not Labor Day weekend.... that's dove kill'n weekend...
        10-4. Going to try to make it happen. I’ve beat around the bush too much on this. I bet them Chandeleur trout ain’t seen that big purple yet. Turn and burn.

Comment

We tried purple with little action, main bite came with chicken on a chain and its sorta twin brother dirty tequila.

Comment

Are you kidding me? Purple/chart is also known as LSU for a reason. Those cajuns are crazy about it.

Comment

Anybody interested in a Chandeleur trip later this year? I checked availability on the boat Z7X went on and they have some openings in August-September. Would love to make this trip happen.
              lets make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7X View Post
                Interested. If conditions are right I feel it would be constant high numbers of quality fish. We had several trout 22 or better that were thick too. Had F15s over us dog fighting with some booms mixed in several times. Saw a water spout/strong dirt devil try to form and have video of it on gopro. Its a beautiful place.
                We saw the planes nearly everyday. That was pretty cool to watch.

I could be talked into another excursion this year BUT, aint no way I can make another trip to fish without the wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  We saw the planes nearly everyday. That was pretty cool to watch.

I could be talked into another excursion this year BUT, aint no way I can make another trip to fish without the wife.
                  Bring her on.

Comment

I could be interested in a trip, depending on dates.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

I would definitely be interested in a trip.

Comment

I'm waiting to hear back from them. Probably going to try to shoot for early August.

Comment

Bring her on.
                          would yours go? Mine don't mind being the only chick on board but I know she would ask.

Id be out for early august. We're fishing for trout of a different variety then on the white river

Comment

Mine wouldn’t do that trip.

Comment

Interested!

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
                                Are you kidding me? Purple/chart is also known as LSU for a reason. Those cajuns are crazy about it.
                                Yea, kinda what I was thinking... Purple/gold (yellow or chartreuse tail) coccaho has been THE go-to plastic at the islands forever...

Comment

Working...
                                X