2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josh W View Post
    Good luck!! I’m fishing a tournament Saturday so I’ll probably take a couple of days off and pick back up next week!
    What kind of boat are you in? we fish Seadrift a lot in a big 24' yellow El Pescador

Comment

I have a place in Sargent but we're moving across the street so I haven't had time to get out in the bay. That's about to change. My RV cover is almost done so I'll be back in business in another week or so. Hopefully I'll get out there this weekend.

Comment

Good luck!! I’m fishing a tournament Saturday so I’ll probably take a couple of days off and pick back up next week!
        What tournament are you fishing?

Comment

We woke up to 22 mph winds with gusts to 30 but we came here to fish so we did. Got beat to heck but scratched out our limits.

They hit every color tail on the boat at one point or other throughout the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
            We woke up to 22 mph winds with gusts to 30 but we came here to fish so we did. Got beat to heck but scratched out our limits.

They hit every color tail on the boat at one point or other throughout the morning.
            Nice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats boswell!

Comment

Originally posted by CLR View Post
                What tournament are you fishing?
                Midcoast smackdown

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                  What kind of boat are you in? we fish Seadrift a lot in a big 24' yellow El Pescador
                  Sweet! I wish I had that rig lol! Currently fish out of a 23’ explorer.

Comment

Sweet! I wish I had that rig lol! Currently fish out of a 23’ explorer.
                    Nothing wrong with that explorer. Buddy fishes one right there with us.

Comment

Midcoast smackdown
                      Good luck!

Comment

Weather is looking right the next couple of days...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

Sure is. [emoji44]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am hopeful it will hold out through the weekend and into next week. Going to push it and take myself off light duty a week early and launch the boat. It feels like it has been forever since I got a line wet.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                              I’m watching that surf forecast for the early part of next week. looking like Monday/Tuesday are going to be prime. Might stoop to a new low and get some of them little croakers. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                                I’m watching that surf forecast for the early part of next week. looking like Monday/Tuesday are going to be prime. Might stoop to a new low and get some of them little croakers. [emoji23]
                                Say it isn't so.... :0

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X