2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Im gonna fish a 25 year old reel for 3 days next week. I have yet to see the reason to replace them with some tiffany blue hippie reel.
    I'll be whuppin' yo arse next week with my new-fangled tiffany blue reels and that rod with the eyes on the bottom side!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      Technology man. Go trade your iPhone in for a flip phone and get a rotary phone for your house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I'm sorry not all that came through. Can you fax it to me?[emoji1787]
      Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      I'll be whuppin' yo arse next week with my new-fangled tiffany blue reels and that rod with the eyes on the bottom side!!
      It wont be the first whoopin I've took. I'm just glad at the chance to tag along and make epic memories with my kiddo!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Folks - If you are fishing this weekend make sure you sign up for the star tournament, you never no what you might catch.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          I'm sorry not all that came through. Can you fax it to me?[emoji1787]It wont be the first whoopin I've took. I'm just glad at the chance to tag along and make epic memories with my kiddo!!

Perhaps trade your service weapon in for a revolver.

Comment

And a new BULLET!!

Comment

Does that cover Chandeleur area?
              STAR entry

Comment

I've pretty much already traded it in for a camera and a keyboard really. No more adrenaline or people mad when I show up. [emoji853]

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
                  Folks - If you are fishing this weekend make sure you sign up for the star tournament, you never no what you might catch.

I signed up the whole family and if we don’t win anything ( most likely) it’s for a worthy cause.

Comment

Me,my Wife & son had a great day in W. Matty despite the high winds. Most caught on live,but I did catch some on DSL's. My wife's personal best trout. Couldn't get her to release it. She said ,next one. LOL!!

Comment

You boys fishing the last couple of days have you had to start your motor or did you just kick up the sail? These winds are epic!

Comment

I’m in Tennessee till Tuesday. Got the boat cleaned up gassed up and running good. Just ain’t had the time to go.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                          Me,my Wife & son had a great day in W. Matty despite the high winds. Most caught on live,but I did catch some on DSL's. My wife's personal best trout. Couldn't get her to release it. She said ,next one. LOL!!

Good grief fvrjr is a giant. I remember when he was a tadpole

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                            You boys fishing the last couple of days have you had to start your motor or did you just kick up the sail? These winds are epic!

They’re absolutely insane here in The Keys too. I don’t know how hard it was blowing today, but it was intense. On the other hand making shots at tarpon while taking waves over the bow and seeing the wind send the stripping basket off the boat makes for good laughs.

Comment

Let’s see if I can find a mid morning fish.

Comment

Go get 'em Justin! Hopefully the wind will lay some for ya! You by yoreseff or is your bride along too?

Comment

Working...
                                X