Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Nicely ^^^ done boys!

My nephew and I are gonna sneak out tomorrow hopefully we don't get washed away. Maybe the rain will stay north!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Heard the bite was hot. I’ll be out Friday weather permitting for my first bay trip of the year finally. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      Heard the bite was hot. I’ll be out Friday weather permitting for my first bay trip of the year finally. Lol
      Good luck, weather is looking rough Friday!

Comment

That’ll probably be my luck. It ain’t rained here yet though. Lol

Comment

Fished on Monday in east Matty. I ended up 1 short on trout, and 1 short on reds(caught another after these pictures) with a bonus flounder. Had a good time though. My buddies brought in 3 reds between them. Water started off a little choppy, then got worse as far as chop, but got more green. All and all, or was a fun day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The San Bernard is up. It’s was just starting to get real good too.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
              The San Bernard is up. It’s was just starting to get real good too.

Yup my mom said it's over their pier. Guess I'll roll west tomorrow to stay in the salt. I'm sure far west side in East is probably in good shape too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesdad07 View Post

Fished on Monday in east Matty. I ended up 1 short on trout, and 1 short on reds(caught another after these pictures) with a bonus flounder. Had a good time though. My buddies brought in 3 reds between them. Water started off a little choppy, then got worse as far as chop, but got more green. All and all, or was a fun day.

Nice Matt!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                  Yup my mom said it's over their pier. Guess I'll roll west tomorrow to stay in the salt. I'm sure far west side in East is probably in good shape too.

It hasn’t really rained here locally. Caney Creek is fine and so is Live Oak. East end should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesdad07 View Post

Nice! Which wade box is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If I’m targeting trout I go straight to the 4-6 foot deep range.
                      Some of the biggest trout I've caught in over 50 years of fishing for them were caught next to reds feeding in knee deep water and less.

In PM up shallow over the grass in a couple feet of water you'll usually catch a bruiser coming up through the grass for your lure.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                        Some of the biggest trout I've caught in over 50 years of fishing for them were caught next to reds feeding in knee deep water and less.

In PM up shallow over the grass in a couple feet of water you'll usually catch a bruiser coming up through the grass for your lure.

No doubt about that I’ve caught many in foot deep redfish water, if I’m going for a limit though I’ll go deep.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
                          No doubt about that I’ve caught many in foot deep redfish water, if I’m going for a limit though I’ll go deep.

Yup. Me too. If I’m trying to get a box full of specs down South then I hit it hard right off the channel.

Comment

Congrats Jamesdad!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Fished the past two evenings in poc. Bite seemed a little slow but caught some good fish still!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X