2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caught a few ttough and a bunch of smaller flounder. My BIL has caught 26 13.5” flounder, lol.

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2
    Last edited by bps3040; 04-27-2019, 03:18 PM.

Comment

My has caught 3 a little over 15”

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
      Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Keep the pics rolling!

Comment

always loved Rollover Pass, Dad took me and we camped all weekend in the 80's hate the talk of closing it

Comment

Ok here is the story.

I was running down the diversion and the oil light came on. I thought it was the oil change reminder. So I slowed up to an idle to double check it on the interwebs. After idling for 5 min or so the check engine light came on. Motor was still idling fine. After a couple more min, it started to run a little rough and died once I put it in gear to move out of the middle of the diversion. I tried to restart, but it would only run for a couple seconds then die. After trying to restart the first time I didn’t try again. Had another boat down with us, so was an easy decision to just have it towed back.

Engine light code was showing cam shaft position sensor. Not sure why oil light came on. It had oil in it, was a little low, but was in between the dots on the stick.

As soon as I got it back on trailer, I ran and dropped it at tran in Palacios.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was windy yesterday but we ended up with 2 good reds and 1 trout. Sunset in east bay
              Attached Files

Comment

Man, this thread is really getting exciting! Gettin' to be "that time"!! Y'all keep the reports comin'!!

Comment

Headed down to the ulm this weekend. How’s the fishing. It’s been three weeks since I’ve been. Any rep0rts.

Comment

I sure hope I get the boat out of jail soon!! Said they were backed up at least two weeks. Until then whose got an open spot?! [emoji16] I’ll bring beer(or cokes) and pitch in for gas.

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
                      I sure hope I get the boat out of jail soon!! Said they were backed up at least two weeks. Until then whose got an open spot?! [emoji16] I’ll bring beer(or cokes) and pitch in for gas.

You ever able to sneak off on a school day?

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                        You ever able to sneak off on a school day?

Considering I just got a new job and the current work load.. probably not. If I can it will be in a couple of months.

Comment

Considering I just got a new job and the current work load.. probably not. If I can it will be in a couple of months.

Bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                            Bummer.

For sure! When I do get the opportunity I’ll shoot you a PM. Where do you primarily fish??

Last edited by marshhunter; 04-29-2019, 09:33 PM.

Comment

For sure! When I do get the opportunity I’ll shoot you a PM. Where do you like to fish??

POC/West Matagorda. I’m up for other adventures but I get nervous running in unfamiliar waters. [emoji51]

Comment

I wont be able to make it till memorial weekend, but your always welcome on Nothing Fancy.

Comment

Working...
                                X