2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Deadliest lure in the salt! When they're not eating put a vudu after 'em... No cork required, and if you really want to catch 'em put a dab of pro-cure on them

So throwing them like any other tail?

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Went to Powderhorn Lake in the kayak today and caught 3 flounder. Had a couple more on but I wasn’t able to land them. Also caught several reds and trout but all of them were undersized. Good day overall
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
        So throwing them like any other tail?

Sierracharlie out…
        Kinda, I work different water columns with them to find the fish. They can be retrieved VERY slow and still look realistic, most plastics can't pull that off.

Comment

Kinda, I work different water columns with them to find the fish. They can be retrieved VERY slow and still look realistic, most plastics can't pull that off.

Got ya. Thanks for the input. So worth the 8$ a pack in your opinion?

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Got ya. Thanks for the input. So worth the 8$ a pack in your opinion?

Sierracharlie out…
            Yes, they are not made of regular plastic. It's a nylon weave material. You can catch 20 or 30 fish off one, that little tail dosen't break off easily. Also do not store them with other plastics, they'll melt them.

Comment

Yes, they are not made of regular plastic. It's a nylon weave material. You can catch 20 or 30 fish off one, that little tail dosen't break off easily. Also do not store them with other plastics, they'll melt them.

Looks like I’ll be picking some up then. Any must have colors?

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I am going to give the VUDU another shot since I have 2 packs of them now. Might try the pro cure trick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                  I am going to give the VUDU another shot since I have 2 packs of them now. Might try the pro cure trick.

Shane swears by them and I’ve seen them in action they work! I’ve used other fake shrimp with success the vudu knock off from academy and the good ol DOA shrimp are hard to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by TA_Fab View Post
                    Good morning in the surf, all on SS JR and random tails.

Nice haul...congrats

Comment

Easy limit this morning in the surf. Caught them all on a Rapala X-rap. Surf was perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                        Easy limit this morning in the surf. Caught them all on a Rapala X-rap. Surf was perfect.

Got em!! Nice bubba...

Comment

Looks like I’ll be picking some up then. Any must have colors?

Sierracharlie out…
                          They have a color called " Brown " that's my favorite, especially in clear water. If the water is tainted white with a chartreuse tail.

Comment

Very nice. Congrats!

Comment

Great pictures everyone. Just another request to start a 2nd thread. Takes forever to load on Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Phillip!
                                Wanted to make it down,but after a late night at daughter's wedding, I was too tired to roll.

Comment

Working...
                                X