No announcement yet.

2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justin I hung out drinking swapping stories with your old man Saturday while you were busy catching nothing. Lol

Comment

Jack and his son fish with me occasionally. Great guy. Here's a link to a pic of Jack when he fished with me in April.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
      Last edited by Capt Glenn; 06-24-2019, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
        Josh W, was that you in the Majek in Cullen House cut today? If it was I was the second boat coming in to help out.
        Yessir 😂.... appreciate yalls help!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josh W View Post
          Josh you break down?

Comment

Glenn I need to book a trip with you to get the wife on some fish. I fish with bait about 3 days a year with her and we never catch anything. Lol. She’ll get out and wade with lures but doesn’t ever catch much.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
              Justin I hung out drinking swapping stories with your old man Saturday while you were busy catching nothing. Lol

So I hear. That trip lasted way longer than I thought it would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                Josh you break down?
                Got stuck in some shallow water

Comment

Got stuck in some shallow water

Comment

Jack sold out and moved to Wharton, he’s in the trucking business now
                    Don’t know what happened to Kelly
                    Nobody left but me, Jay, Eric and a guy from Seadrift, he’s got that big boat with a Vietnamese wife on there

Comment

The tide dropped out about 2' with the storm. We barely made it across the mud flats to get to the diversion channel, and I mean barely made it across. The spot Jash was stuck on you'd run over easily on a normal tide.

Comment

The tide dropped out about 2' with the storm. We barely made it across the mud flats to get to the diversion channel, and I mean barely made it across. The spot Jash was stuck on you'd run over easily on a normal tide.
                        I was at work when that sucker hit this morning. Hard, hard north wind. I screwed up couple years ago and got caught with my pants down offshore when a storm like that hit. Lucky I made it back.

Comment

When he said he was stuck I knew where I've been stuck there myself...at least there's boats coming by to help

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Caleb Rush got y'all off there. I was ready to help and to make sure we didn't leave anyone on the bay in that weather. It came off there easy though.

Comment

Glenn I need to book a trip with you to get the wife on some fish. I fish with bait about 3 days a year with her and we never catch anything. Lol. She’ll get out and wade with lures but doesn’t ever catch much.
                              I'm ready when y'all are.

Comment

I was at work when that sucker hit this morning. Hard, hard north wind. I screwed up couple years ago and got caught with my pants down offshore when a storm like that hit. Lucky I made it back.
                                We knew it was coming but thought it was going to hit closer to noon. It hit about 9:30. It was moving fast and I thought it would go on through and we'd be able to fish the afternoon. It didn't. We got to shelter before it hit and then just waited it out. We were pinned down from 9:30 until 1:30 or so. We waited until the wind got on out of the SE and the rain stopped before we ran home.

I've been through much worse but it was bad enough you don't want to do it on purpose. I'd say the wind was easily over 40mph, maybe gusting as high as 50 for a little while.

Comment

Working...
                                X