• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
    [ATTACH]960766[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cheers.

Comment

Tear ‘em up boys! Sittin Dr. office... waiting... wishing I was with y’all. Waitin on ldfp’s now!
      Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh W View Post
        Shoutout to my cousin Brent Neskora! He took me off shore fishing for my first time on Thursday and it was a blast...... as soon as I dropped my bait down I was hooked up on a snapper!!
        Brother Steve is supplying the snapper for fish tacos tonight. Looking forward to helping with Brent's fuel bill soon

Comment

Hope yall hammer them this morning!

Ill be down the next two weekends. This weekend taking my old man fishing, should be a good time, he hasn't waded since he was my age.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
            Went right between my guard and the hard part of my boot. Only about a half inch of space it could have went in and he found the spot. Only went in about half an inch, felt like a red wasp sting.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
            Dang sounds like you were lucky! Glad it wasn't worse!

Comment

Anyone fishing OHH in POC Friday? I'm heading down Wednesday to fish with customers.

Comment

Catch a bunch guys!! Very jealous, I’m on an airplane heading to Los Angeles for the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Get em fella's. Looking forward to some pics.

Comment

Got popped for the first time today... stung like a *itch but hung in there... yes I had boots and guards on. Hit me in between...

I had about the same kind of luck. I didnt have on ray boots, but I did have on ray guards, and it went under them. Hurt like a sob. Made me sick to my stomache and light headed almost instantly. We did finish our limits though after a break to clean it out with bleach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Shane, sure sorry to see you got hit! You put heat on it right away?

Comment

Stinks that you got hit, Shane!

We need some updates!

Comment

Since I only get down to the salt a couple times a year, when I do, I feel compelled to offer a report. Back on Wednesday my two sons and I checked into Baffin Bay Rod and Gun Club. We fished Thursday and Friday and I could not believe the weather. The winds were downright calm - I don't think it blew more than 10mph the whole time. Trout numbers were off the charts - we all limited easily and caught dozens of undersized but we did not find many bigguns'. (one 26" but the rest of the keepers were less than 20") What was weird was the lack of redfish. The guide told me the night we arrived that all of the guides out of that lodge had had a hard time finding them for the last couple weeks. We hooked exactly 1 redfish - a 30 incher that my son lost right at the net. The guide also asked me that first evening if we brought long wading pants because the jellyfish were bad. We did not and as a result we all earned red stripes on our legs. Ouch! Luckily it was the type that only sting bad for about 10 minutes or so. Overall it was a great trip and our stay at BBR&G was excellent. Great guides, great food and accommodations.

Comment

Got popped for the first time today... stung like a *itch but hung in there... yes I had boots and guards on. Hit me in between...

**** bro! Been there! Meat tenderizer, wrap in a heat pack or put in as hot of water as you can get and drink beer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ill be fishing POC this weekend. Anyone have luck down that way recently? I haven't fished POC in months so I'll be starting cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                                Anyone fishing OHH in POC Friday? I'm heading down Wednesday to fish with customers.
                                We are fishing an annual friends and family tournament this weekend. We will be the guys using snoopy rods for the "Short Stick Shootout". We usually get some good looks on the water! haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X