No announcement yet.

2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all see this? them tripps on the back didn't help! :O that low tide right now ain't play'n.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
      Y'all see this? them tripps on the back didn't help! :O that low tide right now ain't play'n.

where the heck was this?

Comment

Oh good grief, wth are they doing running up that close. /facepalm

Comment

What do you mean I can’t run over there. This is a shallow water pursuit boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
            where the heck was this?
            Not sure someone posted it on FB today... I believe it's down south.

Comment

It was over quick this morning in the surf. Done around 6:45 and caught released for another hour before havin a beer and cleaning on em. They wanted a tail with some flash worked down low. Threw a top for awhile before daylight with no blowups, guy next to me threw a Mirrodine for a few hours and only caught 2.

Comment

Nice... and I'm burned out on trips right when it picks up good. Not planning to go til July. :/

Comment

Had a good trip at Surfside today. Water was nice, a little cloudy & just the right amount of waves. Enough to disturb the surface,but not beat you up.Caught 17 & had to keep these 2 . Swallowed the DSL too deep. Bait chunkers weren't doing near as good. Most had 4 or less fish. Caught all mine on plum/chautreuse DSL with 1/4 oz head. Same as Chase,wanted it low in the water column

Last edited by DUKFVR; 06-13-2019, 01:18 PM.

Comment

I’m in trial next week so I’m gonna miss it. I’ll keep a lookout for the next one

Comment

For those that had talked about a Chandeleur trip send me a pm. I have dates.

Comment

Surf coming through!

Text sent Philip..

Comment

Wait a **** minute when the state bought those boats they said they would run in a foot of water.

I’m confused.

That’s one of those big yellow fins right?

Comment

I miss salt water fishing so bad I can taste it... or is that sweat because it’s so hot and humid in Houston 🤔😵

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                              For those that had talked about a Chandeleur trip send me a pm. I have dates.
                              Pm sent

Comment

Working...
                              X