No announcement yet.

2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If a TBH trip gets going I’d sure like to try and make it happen on my end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Limited on flatties tonight!
      Attached Files

Comment

Im already going to be down there June 20-23. I can try and get the 25th, but not totally sure. I could probably make it work though.

I do not need a place to stay, but would come hang out.

Comment

Anyone fish the platforms / gas wells in Aransas bay? I have done extremely well at the ones in Corpus Christi bay but Never fishes the ones in Aransas bay. Tomorrow shows to be a NE wind so I’m thinking about giving the ones in Aransas bay a try. I would assume they have a good shell pad like the ones in cc bay but don’t want to waste a bunch of time if not.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
            We did one last year. I had to catch Fargus’ and Deathrow Jethros fish for them.
            I purposely tried "NOT" to catch fish so I wouldn't hurt your feelings.

Guess if I get another invite I will have to "TRY" to catch them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              Bay is shredded. Wind is still kicking it out of the NNE. Went to a place I've know for years that stays mostly green unless there is a due North wind.

Pulled in and the water was beautiful, but only after you waded on 100 yards or so. Left them biting, redfish were on the banks having a party but I was hunting trout.

Guys fishing the cove to my east were using croaker. Neither had a bump at the time I left. All fish were caught on sugar spice Salt Assassins.

I'm in on the TBH wade... let me know!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
              Well, we fished the surf Monday and couldn't do any good. Surf was beautiful with green close enough to wade into, but the bite was off. Til next time.

Comment

Happy Birthday CoastalDucks!

Comment

Originally posted by zhall View Post
                  Well, we fished the surf Monday and couldn't do any good. Surf was beautiful with green close enough to wade into, but the bite was off. Til next time.
                  I talked to a guide who fished it yesterday, very tough bite. I think between 4 guys the caught 4 keeper trout and 1 red.

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
                    Happy Birthday CoastalDucks!
                    Happy birthday amigo!

Comment

I’ve tried a few times in the surf and haven’t caught a trout yet.

Comment

Anyone onboard for the chandy trip later this year?

Comment

Happy Birthday Glen

Comment

Following the dates, I would be interested in 1-2 days bringing a boat with extra room.

That said the last week in June doesn’t work for me

Comment

Originally posted by Z7X View Post
                              Anyone onboard for the chandy trip later this year?

I’ve left voicemails and emails and haven’t heard back yet.

Comment

Give diversion a call as well. They look like a nice operation.

Comment

Working...
                                X