Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Lol.

Shane, looks like jealousy is running DEEP up in here today. Hope you found the fish that dont need the voodoo.

Time to plan another multi TBH boat wade trip. Of course it would have to be a mayhem Friday which I'm not sure if that's Tuesday or Thursday.

[emoji16][emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Now you have me confused. I'll take a day off during the week if need be.

Comment

This sucks seeing these trout. Good for you bad for me. Very nice stringer! I’m stuck in an office in Wichita Kansas and I must admit I have a problem. THERES NO SALT WATER UP HERE ANY WHERE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All these trout photos are making me antsy...hopefully I can get in on some of the action this weekend.

Comment

Bay is shredded. Wind is still kicking it out of the NNE. Went to a place I've know for years that stays mostly green unless there is a due North wind.

Pulled in and the water was beautiful, but only after you waded on 100 yards or so. Left them biting, redfish were on the banks having a party but I was hunting trout.

Guys fishing the cove to my east were using croaker. Neither had a bump at the time I left. All fish were caught on sugar spice Salt Assassins.

I'm in on the TBH wade... let me know!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang Shane, 9 o'clock in the mornin' and you're postin' pics of skunk water?!! Oh yea, nice stringer of fish too BTW!

and I'M IN on a group wade if anybody's got room fer me in tha boat... Of course, QB-Shane has seen my tackle bags so he knows what to expect!! boat might draft a bit more than normal...

Comment

surf still supposed to calm down the next couple days? was thinking about taking off

Comment

Nice stringer.

Comment

Seriously lets put a TBH wade together. See if we can figure out a date that works for us all at the Matagorda harbor.

MAYBE WE HAVE A SIDE POT BET!!! $$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                    Seriously lets put a TBH wade together. See if we can figure out a date that works for us all at the Matagorda harbor.

We did one last year. I had to catch Fargus’ and Deathrow Jethros fish for them.

Comment

Unbelievable how the fish act when there aren't 900 boats in the bay. I like Tuesdays now

Charlie you're more than welcome on my boat. I can fit 3 pretty comfortably.

Oh... and I like side pots!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                        We did one last year. I had to catch Fargus’ and Deathrow Jethros fish for them.
                        Im sure that hurt your feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                          Unbelievable how the fish act when there aren't 900 boats in the bay. I like Tuesdays now

Charlie you're more than welcome on my boat. I can fit 3 pretty comfortably.

Oh... and I like side pots!
                          Maybe we should have teams?

Comment

I’m down.

Comment

Maybe we should have teams?
                              I call Phillip

Comment

Don’t have a boat. But I got gas money and beer money

Comment

Working...
                                X