Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m waiting for a call/email back.

Comment

Surf still looks dirty on the webcams....dang, I want to go!

Comment

Originally posted by chehunt View Post
        Surf still looks dirty on the webcams....dang, I want to go!
        It wasn’t super dirty but it wasn’t clean. Much rougher than it looked on cam as well. I fished an hour this morning and headed back home. Didn’t get a bite.

Comment

surf

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
          It wasn’t super dirty but it wasn’t clean. Much rougher than it looked on cam as well. I fished an hour this morning and headed back home. Didn’t get a bite.
          Man, I was hoping for a good report...Going to watch it today and see what tomorrow am looks like.

Comment

Looking at the forecast, I am thinking Thursday is gonna be the day and unfortunately I'll be helping a friend move all week up in Athens

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAZOR View Post
              Took some friends out this morning and found them fish early, enjoyed watching that youngster land some nice redfish!!!!

Team No Mames Wey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Nice!

Comment

Fished the surf yesterday, 4 hrs in the drink for 1 short trout. But it was pretty.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                  Fished the surf yesterday, 4 hrs in the drink for 1 short trout. But it was pretty.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
                  Man that looks nice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m in for two spots on Chandy trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                      Don't know if any of you bay fellers have seen this or not. But it's Livescope in the bay for reds and blackdrum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=wr22OhShTBg

Can someone explain that pvc contraption? Is his transducer mounted on it?

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                        Can someone explain that pvc contraption? Is his transducer mounted on it?

Yes, his transducer is mounted to the PVC. He can control the direction it is shooting. And can look 360 around the boat. And when it's time to move, just pull it up. It's also great for scanning an area for schools of fish. A lot of people who buy the Livescope systems are going the same route with the Livescope transducer. They are really popular with crappie fishermen. Cause you can see the fish silloet in the brush. And even watch them bite your bait.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

How does that live scope work if you normally fish 3 foot of water or less?

Comment

2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

James put in work last night. She was right at 6.5 on the bogas.... I feel like a big dummy because I checked the Star leaderboard right after filleting her and realize that he would have been in the lead for his division [emoji2357]. I know 6.5 probably won’t win it, but it would have been cool to see his name up there. I guess that just means he’ll have to get on a bigger one before it’s over.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                              How does that live scope work if you normally fish 3 foot of water or less?

You can mount the transducer in the down or forward position. It may not be for everybody. Especially if you only fish knee deep.

Last edited by Texas Grown; 06-09-2019, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                                You can mount the transducer in the down or forward position.

How do you suggest I carry the battery and head unit while I’m wade fishing?[emoji15]

Comment

Working...
                                X