• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
    Any links or contact info?

This should be the link to the VRBO sight

Comment

I have to reiterate what my wife said.... This was truly one of the best vacations we have been on. The house was very relaxing, the views were amazing. Listening to the howler monkeys every morning was an eye opener. We did not want to leave to come home. I'm looking forward to our return trip.
      We didn't fish on this trip but that's on the top of the list for our next visit. Along with zip lining (again, it was amazing) and a double dose of relaxation. Charles recommended the Jolly Roger bar and it was incredible also, perched up on the side of the mountain, there's just no way to compare anything to the views and atmosphere of this small place. Feel free to holler if you have any questions, we would love to help someone have the same experience we had. I know Charles has a thread on here that has pics of La Rosa Amarilla and it is also listed on VRBO. I can't recommend his place enough.

J.Shoot

Comment

Fishing in CR

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
        Friday we had 7 sails, 8 durado and 1 wahoo, Saturday we had 8 sails and 2 blue marlin, one of the marlin was pushing 400, my wife caught both marlin. Had a great time, I have a couple of great captains if anyone is looking.
        I would like the info. Where do they go out of? Do you know how the fishing is in July?

Comment

Jolly Roger Bar

[ATTACH]939927[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]939928[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]939929[/ATTACH]

Comment

View from the bar!

[ATTACH]939930[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]939931[/ATTACH]

Comment

Here is the link to the original TBH post by the owner of the house we stayed at. I will say again, AMAZING!!! Pics do NOT do it justice.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Shoot View Post
                I would like the info. Where do they go out of? Do you know how the fishing is in July?
                Los Suenos in Hurradura, Captain Bubba Carter, you can google that for contact info. I am not sure on all of the fishing that time of the year but I do know that is the time of year they go on Sea Mount trips, they chug all night in the boat and fish all day, spend the night, fish all day, chug back all night to the marina, Bubba said the fishing is awesome, mostly all marlin. It would be like camping out, probably better for just the guys, his boat sleep 6 but 3 of those are the crew, he has been thinking of setting up a Mother Ship out there for the customers to stay on, would be awesome but it is a great expense to set something like that up.

Comment

On our shortlist!!!!

Comment

Thank y’all so much for the kind words.
                    It’s funny how people come together but during the planning of the trip it became more of a friendship. I found myself at the lease texting Mark getting tips on calling in predators. I know we will have a hunt together in the future.
                    We do love CR for sure and are happy to be able to share it with folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckfu View Post
                      Thank y’all so much for the kind words.
                      It’s funny how people come together but during the planning of the trip it became more of a friendship. I found myself at the lease texting Mark getting tips on calling in predators. I know we will have a hunt together in the future.
                      We do love CR for sure and are happy to be able to share it with folks.

Mark has certainly enjoyed getting to know you better. We are looking forward to varmint calling soon and hopefully you can come join us some!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. JS View Post
                        Mark has certainly enjoyed getting to know you better. We are looking forward to varmint calling soon and hopefully you can come join us some!
                        I’m in!

Comment

Wow looks like fun

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                            Friday we had 7 sails, 8 durado and 1 wahoo, Saturday we had 8 sails and 2 blue marlin, one of the marlin was pushing 400, my wife caught both marlin. Had a great time, I have a couple of great captains if anyone is looking.
                            Who'd you use? Good days!

Comment

Looks awesome

Comment

Definitely on the short list.

Comment

Working...
                                X