No announcement yet.

Ballpark aerobic septic cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just had aerobic system installed a couple of months ago at the rancho. It was $6500 turn key. In the Victoria area.

Comment

We had one installed about 2 years ago and it was around $6500.00 in the Lufkin Nacogdoches area.

Comment

5 years on ours without a single problem and we have 5 people in house, 4 are women that are professional water wasters. Paid 6200 turn key.

Comment

Going rate in my area is around $8,500. My system is 19 years old. Rebuilt air pump a few times and replaced it once. Replaced sprinkler heads as they have failed. That’s about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
            Regular black gumbo. They said it is so high because of Williamson County requirements.
            Wonder what those requirements would be? That's crazy

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
              It will require the typical soil test and engineering the fields.. most leech are half the cost of aerobic.
              Mine is maintenance free essentially just add some liquid bleach to the system a few times a yr... no smells or problems
              My "soil test" included a guy with a shovel and the engineering was a rudiementary sketch on a Big Chief tablet.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                Not all counties allow HO maintenance... ours does not so we are stuck with a contract every year.
                I'd rather pay the 150-200 a year than have to mess with a dookie tank.

Comment

Houston. 600gal system. 2 year warranty, permit, and service contract included. $7k.

Comment

Somewhere between $3,000 and $30,000.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                      We had one installed about 2 years ago and it was around $6500.00 in the Lufkin Nacogdoches area.
                      That’s what I was thinking too. We are going to try to set back about $7k just to be safe. We are only about a half hour out of Nacogdoches, so surely we can get it done for that. What company did you use?

Comment

$6,500 at Fork

Comment

I would use one of these before I put in a whole new system. You only need to use it when it rains hard.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bucksaw View Post
                            That’s what I was thinking too. We are going to try to set back about $7k just to be safe. We are only about a half hour out of Nacogdoches, so surely we can get it done for that. What company did you use?
                            PM sent.

Comment

I don't remember what ours cost, because it has been 22 years. Had the tank sucked twice, replaced the pump once, had the quarterly inspections. Otherwise, no problems.

Comment

About 6-6500 in wise county. Just put one in and had to get a hoe-ram for the rock and was an extra $1200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X