Geaux Saints!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
    May be the worst and most obvious missed call I've ever seen, plus a personal foul.
    Yep, total unabashed [emoji243][emoji90].......I sat in the stadium 30 minutes after the game in a complete daze. We did not play well, just like last week. It should not have come down to that crappy no call. But since it did let's get it right!!! I can guarantee you that the competition committee will add replay to that type of non sense next year. Too much at stake for such incompetence.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Yep, total unabashed [emoji243][emoji90].......I sat in the stadium 30 minutes after the game in a complete daze. We did not play well, just like last week. It should not have come down to that crappy no call. But since it did let's get it right!!! I can guarantee you that the competition committee will add replay to that type of non sense next year. Too much at stake for such incompetence.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
      all class sir. Well played

Comment

Yep!

Comment

I thought the first down incomplete pass with under two minutes in the game was dumb. LA just had 2 time outs left. Run the ball twice, use their time outs and take time off the clock. Just me. I didn't have a dog in the fight but was pulling for the Saints.

Comment

[ATTACH]942832[/ATTACH]

Comment

No dog in this fight, wanted NO to win, that second no call was by far and away the worst missed penalty in the history of the NFL, it should have also been a personal foul, the other missed call was almost as bad, Saints were robbed of a SB and there is no other way to look at it, I cannot believe another official did not step in and call something, unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                No dog in this fight, wanted NO to win, that second no call was by far and away the worst missed penalty in the history of the NFL, it should have also been a personal foul, the other missed call was almost as bad, Saints were robbed of a SB and there is no other way to look at it, I cannot believe another official did not step in and call something, unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post

They can call pass interference if a defenders pinky brushes the receivers pinky, but “miss” a defender full on spearing a receiver before the ball gets there. Almost like someone somewhere wanted the hot team, in a hot new city with a gigantic potential market to go to the Super Bowl.

Comment

That call was terrible, but so was the pass in ot that was intercepted. He never should have thrown that ball!

Comment

Ripoff. Was reallynpulling for Brees.

Comment

Comment

Played out just like Nfl wants. It will be all over social media, television and radio for a long while. It's just like Steve Harvey's "accidentally" naming the wrong Miss Universe. They just want the publicity.

Comment

They missed at least 2 face masks, and a delay of game that should have gone against N.O. too. Can't leave it up to the refs.

And what the hell was Payton doing throwing the ball on 1st down late in the game???

Comment

I did not watch a lot of NFL games this season. However, today’s matchups were two games I wanted to see. Well, after the horrible non-call I could not even bring myself to watch the second game. I agree with many here.....one of the worst pass interference non-calls ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                They missed at least 2 face masks, and a delay of game that should have gone against N.O. too. Can't leave it up to the refs.

And what the hell was Payton doing throwing the ball on 1st down late in the game???

This is the only call that matters. They could have called some sissy call with hands to the face on that Drew Brees interception but they didn’t.

Comment

Working...
                                X