No announcement yet.

Laredo City Limit Buck Poached

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, we fight the anti's as if it is a job, then we have to deal with this. Own worst enemies......over and over!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

They can put it on the tour bus with the rest of the poached deer.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s my home town!
        What an idiot!!
        Glad they caught him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

what a P O S

Comment

Wow! When I went to college there some monsters stayed on campus and were almost tame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow. Lots of negativity here. What if he was a Christian who had helped so many others? Before we shame, lets find out who he was and how many he has helped. The state will punish him as needed, no need for the rest of you to add 2cents. Please delete this horrific thread.

Comment

the price of deer hunting just get stupid crazy every year, poaching will only increase, it is a bad thing but when people are priced out of participating in deer season they will risk a one time deal to get a deer or a trophy, never going to stop just going to get worse

Comment

Originally posted by mkguthrie View Post
                  Ken gould?
                  Keegan

Comment

Originally posted by stuck View Post
                    wow. Lots of negativity here. What if he was a christian who had helped so many others? Before we shame, lets find out who he was and how many he has helped. The state will punish him as needed, no need for the rest of you to add 2cents. Please delete this horrific thread.
                    :d:d:d

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                      Wow. Lots of negativity here. What if he was a Christian who had helped so many others? Before we shame, lets find out who he was and how many he has helped. The state will punish him as needed, no need for the rest of you to add 2cents. Please delete this horrific thread.
                      Hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by webb09 View Post
                        Keegan
                        Keegan?? So it was a girl?

Comment

Was the poacher wearing a TBH shirt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by mkguthrie View Post
                            Ken gould?
                            Is he still alive? He was in bad health 10 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                              Wow. Lots of positively justified folk here. What if he was a Christian who had helped so many others poach? As we shame, lets find out who he was and how many he has helped poach. The state will punish him as needed, everbody needs to add 2cents. Please continue this justified thread.

I agree...lets line up the firing squad.

Comment

Lived there for ten years until recently I got out. Was there for work not choice. I would suspect who ever this window licker is , is prolly a friend of friend of a councilman or judge or knows somebody who knows somebody and he’ll get away with a slap on this wrist if anything. Sounds like they didn’t even arrest him which would not be surprising. There’s a reason why Laredo is known as the butthole of the States. Lots of crap going on in that ****hole.

Comment

Working...
                                X