Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
              Anybody looking for a bow only lease ? Me and couple of buddies are going to look at a place this weekend 1700 acres in shackleford county. We want it to be bow only . So if you might be interested give me a pm be 7-8 guys in all and will be somewhere between 3500 to 3750 a bow . Will work out more details with the land owner this weekend. Just putting this out there see if anybody might be interested? We pretty much know we will probably get it just because of the location it is in .
              Has electricity and water for Rv that is no extra charge

Comment

Single person lease in Gonzales County. Belmont area. 112 acres, $1800

Comment

Looking for deer lease is the hill country trying to find something pretty quick. We lost our lease due to family splitting and have to be off in about a month. I have blinds, feeders, water totes, and a RV. I am ready to go. Would prefer something with a river or creek. Also looking for exotics. I have a 6 and 9 year old girls that love the outdoors. Definitely looking for a family lease. Please PM if you know of anything. I am willing to pay for the right place money is not an issue. Looking for Long Term. I could also fill a 10 gun lease if needed. You can PM me or text/call 832-621-7462 Scott

Comment

LeFlore county in SE Oklahoma, 350 acres. Need one hunter to split it with me. No electricity, no water, year-round access. $2500/yr. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Comment

looking for a lease in Kent, Dickens, Garza County.

Comment

Menard county seasonal lease available

Comment

Looking for deer lease is the hill country for 2020 season. We lost our lease due to family splitting. I have blinds, feeders, water totes, and a RV. I am ready to go. Would prefer something with a river or creek. Also looking for exotics. I have a 6 and 9 year old girls that love the outdoors. Definitely looking for a family lease. Please PM if you know of anything. I am willing to pay for the right place money is not an issue. Looking for Long Term. I could also fill a 10 gun lease if needed. You can PM me or text/call 832-621-7462 Scott

Comment

Working...
                          X